The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

reall

@nisaba did you get my e mail? card img you send is too small! please see do you have any larger or note me if you wish to use resized version I send you!:)))

thank you!^^ :))

gregory

Is nissy's in the dropbox ? I don't see it :(

nisaba

@nisaba did you get my e mail? card img you send is too small! please see do you have any larger or note me if you wish to use resized version I send you!:)))

thank you!^^ :))

Well, I made a point of telling Josh the specs, and he insists that it must have been stripped down to a thumbnail by emailing it to me, then emailing it to you.

He's since put it in his own dropbox account - I've emailed you the link so that you can steal it from his account to yours. We took many photos of it, from all angles and being held or stood on things in different ways, and I chose a particular image. On dropbox, you'll find two of them. Take the one that he named "card 2", that was my final chosen image. :)

Tarot Orat

Oh how beautiful, nisaba! And so unique and creative!

nisaba

Thank you, thank you. So far, I've done that one, the Ten Wands (flowers being crushed by poles), The Eight Wands (a snail wearing a rocket-pack and facing a stop-sign) and tonight the Seven Wands, six flowers on long stems and a hoe on a long pole (no, not that sort of pole, nor that sort of hoe!). Things like the Eight and Seven non-RW as they are, came together with almost no thought. I'm enjoying myself. :)

When the set is finished, you're all just going to have to visit me.

gregory

Thank you, thank you. So far, I've done that one, the Ten Wands (flowers being crushed by poles), The Eight Wands (a snail wearing a rocket-pack and facing a stop-sign) and tonight the Seven Wands, six flowers on long stems and a hoe on a long pole (no, not that sort of pole, nor that sort of hoe!). Things like the Eight and Seven non-RW as they are, came together with almost no thought. I'm enjoying myself. :)

I can do that :)

You will have to read it just as one reads Niki St Phalle's Giardino :D

Which is - I have no idea, but people do, so...

Hey - I can't open nissy's document from the dropbox. reall ??? Great CARD though :)

Padma

It really is lovely, Nisaba! I found the flowers/wands innocent looking, fresh, yet somehow poignant, too...vulnerable.

I would love to see your 8 of Wands! :D

Flames

It was well worth the wait, Nisaba! I agree with the others, it's a beautiful card...great concept! :)

Hi Gregory, are you still having trouble opening the document? Because I just did and it's fine...

gregory

It was well worth the wait, Nisaba! I agree with the others, it's a beautiful card...great concept! :)

Hi Gregory, are you still having trouble opening the document? Because I just did and it's fine...
No it's fine now. Either reall DID something or my browser repented !