$5 deck sale at Llewellyn

Scion

FYI... just trundled over to Llewellyn to check my shameless order, and discovered that they've pulled some of the decks that were initially made available in the sale. Either they've sold their overage or they've run out of a few. I can't really tell which decks they are... but I'm sure someone here can. :)

Scion

rachelcat

Gone!

Looks like these are gone from the sale page and the site!

Classic
Ancient Italian
Etruscan
Durer
Kalachakra Oracle
Mother Nature Oracle

Are there some I'm missing (that are missing . . .)

WolfSpirit

Yes when I first looked there were 3 pages, now just 2.
I don't see the Durer anymore, or the Ancient Italian, or the Mother Nature cards. I noticed these because I ordered them myself, there may be more that are no longer there.

Ilithiya

Scion said:
FYI... just trundled over to Llewellyn to check my shameless order... (cut)

I've been trying to find where to check myself, and can't find it. Clue, please? ;)

rachelcat

I am exceptionally bored at work today . . .

I went back though the thread for this data:

Missing data: We are missing numbers for Scion's "stack" of Liber Ts and Niclas's haul. And we don't have Mr. Enabler-Himself (Le Pendu aka Le Diable)'s purchase report, either number or items!!!

110 decks have been bought (plus the missing data ones!).

Of the purchases named, Liber T was bought the most with 10 (plus Scion's stack).

Second and third most bought: A tie--Ancient Italian and Durer at 7 each

A three-way tie for 6 each: Classic, Lombardy and Marseille.

A red-letter week for the great sport of tarot buying!!

whipsilk

Well, okay, since Rachelcat went to all that trouble to compile stats, let me add mine. My order was placed before a couple of these decks disappeared:
- Tarots of Marseille (because I don't a copy of the Burdel, and someday I'll do a comparative study of my Marseilles decks)
- Tarot of Durer
- Bruegel Tarot
- Tarot of the Journey to the Orient
I already have the Il Meneghello version of the Lombardy, or I certainly would have ordered it. And the last was a toss-up between Journey to the Orient and Liber-T, but the former won out because it's been at the top of my almost-ready-to-be-put-on-my-want-list list forever (anyone else have one of those?).

firefrost

I cancelled my order because of the crazy shipping costs, :(( so there was a Liber T and a Classic up for grabs again.

ff :)

firecatpickles

firefrost said:
I cancelled my order because of the crazy shipping costs
Inquiring minds want to know... $16 for International Shipping is a bit steep...

K:spade:K

Scion

Rachelcat, a completist after my own heart :D

My list was:

Cards of Nostradamus
Bruegel Tarot
Etruscan Tarot
Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal (x 5)
Tarot of Atlantis
Tarot of Durer

I LOVE that the LIber T was so po;pular once the cost had come down. I keep holding out hope for this amazing little deck. For that matter, I've had a couple requests for my Decans doc from that thread a few months back, if any new LiberT-ers want a copy I just need your email address..

Scion

gorgeousbutterfly

the cards ancient italian tarots were missing when i wanted to order, i was really mad and didn't want to believe it, lol so whati did was search it and i found it and i ordered it. i don't know the explanation for this but it is still in stock. so maybe try that?