The Playing Card Oracles

claire1805

I recently came across this oracle set, 'The Playing Card Oracles', by Ana Cortez and found it to be very intriguing, particularly the system that it is based on. The deck appears fascinating as well.

For those of you who own it, how do you find it? Is it an easy and comprehensive system for beginners of playing card 'fortune telling' to learn?

I would appreciate the help! Thank you :heart:

Melia

It's a fantastic, unique oracle deck ... it's well put together, and the book that comes with it is a well written, comprehensive read. If you go to youtube and type in 'Ana Cortez Playing Cards' you can watch Ana reading with the cards.

Flaxen

This is a brilliant oracle. Very coherent system and easy to learn and use. I love my set. :)

claire1805

Dear Melia and Flaxen

Thank you for your replies! I really appreciate your input as I am seriously thinking about purchasing this set for myself.

Unfortunately, it seems that the set isn't available anymore. Last time I checked, Book Depository only have the book in stock, the cards can't be found anywhere.

Is it possible to substitute the deck with normal playing cards, and using them together with the book instead?

Sulis

Thank you for your replies! I really appreciate your input as I am seriously thinking about purchasing this set for myself.

Unfortunately, it seems that the set isn't available anymore. Last time I checked, Book Depository only have the book in stock, the cards can't be found anywhere.

Is it possible to substitute the deck with normal playing cards, and using them together with the book instead?
Psychic Bazzar has it with free international shipping.. They take Paypal too:

http://www.psychicbazaar.com/oracles/568-playing-card-oracle-deck.html

Melia

Not really Claire, the cards have very specific imagery and you would miss out on a lot by using ordinary playing cards. I would recommend you get both. .... and Psychic Bazaar are great to deal with.