Personal Experiences with Frouds Faeries ...

rostie

yesterday happened something strange...

i have my oracle since a few months now, and really love it...but in the beginning i didn't knew if i really could believe in them...after a while i did, they helped me very much through difficult times...

but yesterday happened something magic...i was looking at several cards but especcialy at losgunna...for a while already i really begin to love her, i find her one of the most beautifull cards of this set...i looked at her and felt a magically wind going through her hair, it sparkled...at a moment she said to me feel the wind through your hair, and smell...and at that moment a wind of flowerscence went through the whole appartment, it was amazing!!! my friend worked at the computer and smelled it too, he didn't understand where it came from, hihi, i felt so complete, it felt so magic!!! i just love them!!! ofcourse it can be coincidense, but she said breathe deep in and smell and at that moment it came in the room and after a few minutes it left, my friend didn't understand it, because we never have smelled something before here, i found it so funny i just had to laugh, it was so amazing...now i definatly know they are with me, they love me, and most of all they are real, real for me whatever other people say...

just had to tell this...

with love,

sara.

Jewel

Rostie what a fabulous experience!!!

rostie

thanks jewel!

next to this...

Jewel said:
(2) Plus, they really like the spreads in the book to the Fairy Ring.

i wanted to ask you jewel, or somebody else who have the fairy ring oracle if you maybe could post some of those fabulous spreads?! i'm very curious and my faeries too, lol ;)!!!

thanks a lot in advance...

a lot of faeriekisses,

sara...

Jewel

I don't have them here with me today, but I will try and post them for you tomorrow. I have worked with 2 of them and REALLY like them ALOT! Tell your faeries not to dispair, help is on the way ~giggles~. I'll start a new thread and title it Fairy Ring Spreads (or someone else can do this if they beat me to it!) :D

Jewel

Shoot!!! I am so sorry Rostie I totally forgot to bring the spreads!!! I promise you will get those to you soon.

On another note ... well the faeries have been quite busy with me as usual. The latest in our adventures is Indi deciding to give something away *LOL* ... Faunaby look out in the mail in about 3 days. Indi was insistent that that be sent to you. And when I mean insistent I am not kidding. He pinned me down to give him the date I would mail it! to appease him I just did it today.

faunabay

Jewel said:
Faunaby look out in the mail in about 3 days. Indi was insistent that that be sent to you. And when I mean insistent I am not kidding. He pinned me down to give him the date I would mail it! to appease him I just did it today.

COOL!!!! :D

You know how I LOVE surprises!!

truthsayer

jewel,
ask indi if i need a surprize in the mail, too. i wondering about a certain japanese anime deck we discussed trading a few monthes back for something i've got--i know not what. ;) LOL

the fairies are all excited about a special occasion coming up for you in the very near future. i hope you've assigned them appropriate jobs to keep them from creating mischief. mischievous fairies at important "special occasions" are not a good thing!!

if you manage to grow fins, scales and a tail by then please send us pictures! i have not forgotten a certain mermaid who plans to wing her way to you soon. i've just been bombarded from all sides the last few weeks. i've also been reading anita blake books like a mad woman. mermaid will be swimming your way soon! i have a few days off-(thank god/dess!!!!!!!!!!) to get caught back up.

faunabay

Just yesterday I started a part-time job in an angel store!! It's got such a wonderful energy and the owner does all her own artwork - Beautiful!!!!

Anyway in talking to her I happened to mention I do readings with my Angel and Fairy cards. And she wants me to do them from the store now!!!! YEA!

At the time I was thinking in terms of my Healing With the Angels and Healing with the Fairys decks.

But before I went to work I had stuck my faeries oracle deck in my purse because I wanted them to check out the store too! LOL Well they decided they REALLY liked it :D and as I was lying in bed last night they were practically jumpin up and down telling me I was supposed to use THEM to do readings up there!!!! ROFL

So I guess they approved of the store huh? :D

Jewel

truthsayer said:
jewel,
ask indi if i need a surprize in the mail, too. i wondering about a certain japanese anime deck we discussed trading a few monthes back for something i've got--i know not what. ;) LOL

Send me your address again, I am not sure where I have it since I started moving all my tarot and spirituality stuff to my new home :). We will figure out the trade later. I will send you the deck next week, we can work out the trade in 2 weeks when I get back. But the faeries say I can only send you the deck if you promise to pay them more attention!!!! And actually Indi's message was that if Faunabay already had what he sent her, then she was to send it to you on his behalf! All I know is that he said it is not a "trade" item and CANNOT be traded, it has to be GIVEN.

Faunaby how cool about the store!!!! You know those faeries will have a ball in there. Plus it is their way of telling you they want to be near you.

As for me having a special role for the faeries on the "special occassion" well of course. They are all invited!!!! The "occassion" (granted that it is not raining) will take place under a very large Oak Tree, outside in nature :) ... what better place for them to come? I will have them with me of course ... They would cause all kinds of mischief if I did not. I have asked them to secure that all goes well and is joyous. They are good at that so they love the assignment. They seem quite excited about the whole thing :p.

Should I sprout fins and such I will make sure and ask someone to take and mail pictures to both of you ~giggles~. I am very much looking forward to that mermaid swimming my way Truthsayer :). Her spot on the wall is ready!!!! By the way there is a mermaid in the deck I will be sending you ... just think of me and the faeries every time you see her :)

truthsayer

sorry. thought i did a pm when i actually did a post.