Personal Experiences with Frouds Faeries ...

Jewel

truthsayer said:
sorry. thought i did a pm when i actually did a post.

~giggles with the Faeries~ silly girl ... I'll send the deck next week :) ... I thought it was funny :p

Alissa

Yesterday, while sitting outside with the baby in the backyard, I was going through my Faerie cards, just happy to look at them and such, not really reading.

I came to Himself, whom I see as a male Fae ME :D, and noticed for the first time those two long locks hanging down his shoulders.

Ay me. I just survived the worst hair cut last week. A rabid haridresser trimmed an unheard of 8 inches off my once-waist length locks. I have cried ever so. (And if any one says, "It'll grow back" to me one more time.....)

"Oh," I said to Himself, "Look at your hair." I pout. "Will you help me grow my hair back faster, love?"

To this, he grinned. "I will tug on your hair until it does grow, how's that?" he laughed at me. The comment made me laugh out loud, to the trees and sky.

When waist length, I constantly get my hair pulled and caught and yanked about a thousand times a day. Now, each one will be a teasing message from Himself. (Except, now that it's not so long, I don't get it caught nearly as much....)