Faery presence

a_shikhs

Last night I had the most amazing experience with the faeries.

I was about to drift off to sleep, when suddenly I felt this intense brush on my right palm as if it was a fairy wing. I could feel that wing for a few seconds on my palm and suddenly realised and could feel faeries around me. It was such a beautiful feeling and I felt so happy. I remember smiling in my sleep. :)

And then today afternoon, I did a tarot reading and found that it was a female faery who had brushed past me. I even removed my faeries oracle and got Losgunna.. :D She is such a cute lil faery..:)

I often feel the presence of faeries around me. Do you feel them too?

Alissa

I do at times... but I admit, I've been so wrapped up in Tarot for the past year that I haven't had the Fae as close to me as they sometimes are.

That is a wonderful story though, I loved reading it and Losgunna is a very cool froggy kinda chick. She always reminds me of when we hit bottom, the way she squished her frog toes in the mud before using her powerful legs to propel her upwards once more.

Jewel

Congratulations on your faerie experience!!! How wonderful!!!

Like Alissa I have not had much time in a very long while and although I have occassionally felt them fluttering around, I was so busy that I did not pay much attention. Over the last couple of weeks I seemed to sense the presence more, but as I have been so busy I let that pass too. So on Saturday evening they "borrowed" my glasses.

I decided it was time to pay them some attention, mind you I did not mention my "missing" glasses to them, and on Monday started doing my daily card draw again, and came back to these boards. Since back I have connected with Geministar and we are going to engage in a study project together which involves them and the deck they had to have and made buy for them (the Fairy Ring).

Guess what? My glasses "appeared" last night on my garden table. Mind you I sit at that table at least twice a day, so if they would have been there I would have found them on Sunday. I smiled, thanked them for returning them (mind you, I never acused them or asked for them back although I had my suspicions). I could feel giggling all around me. Seems like they have a plan for me :)

Enjoy your experience and keep smiling. They love smiling. No matter how they manifest to me, I always smile. It is good to have them around.

Alissa

Good story too Jewel! :D Odd and yet meaningful the Fae should choose to swipe something that helps you to See Clearly while trying to get your attention. ;)

inanna_tarot

LOL Jewel... I find that if you have your suspicious and 'play the game' a bit, looking for car keys in the bathroom etc then we've all had our fun and they soon give up their treasures back lol.
But, I have been very careful about what I complain is lost, because only too many times have I said ' Oh I lost such and such' (usually things connecting to my exs) only for it to reappear and cause more heartache seeing it than it being lost.

Faeries, you have to be like a lawyer around them lol.

a_shikhs, what an amazing experience! I remember one night I was really really low, and through my closed eyes I could see the warm burning light of a faery (like Lys of the Shadows) bringing her light at my time of darkness.

Sezo
x

a_shikhs

Lol Jewel.. That is such a cute story.. :D

The faeries love hiding things.. Ive had quite a few experiences with my stuff, especially jewellery. ;) They seem to love jewellery.. :)

Jewel

Alissa said:
Odd and yet meaningful the Fae should choose to swipe something that helps you to See Clearly while trying to get your attention. ;)

Well interestingly enough I only need the glasses to see things from a distance (i.e. the TV and for driving), and I do have 2 pair (but those are the most current perscription) so I guess they were tyring to tell me to look in front of face and "see" that it was time to give them attention. Giving the glasses back to me simply meant that now I have permission to go on with things further away as I am now paying attention, and obviously got their message *LOL*.

inanna_tarot said:
I find that if you have your suspicious and 'play the game' a bit, looking for car keys in the bathroom etc then we've all had our fun and they soon give up their treasures back lol.

That is sooooooooo true. That is why I did not acuse them or beg for them to return them. Had I done that I am sure they would have kept them a bit longer just for the fun of it, even if I had gotten the point *LOL*

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
They seem to love jewellery.. :)

Ohhhhh yes ... its shiny and sparkly, and comes in cool shapes :p

geministar

I have drawn Losgunna a couple of times now whenever I use the faeries oracle to do a one-card daily draw. I like getting her, I reckon she's pretty cool too.

I must say that I have never had an experience with a fairy. I loved reading everyone's experiences. I would love to know how you are able to connect with the faery realm so well. Maybe I just need to be more open and meditate on the faeries. :)

Alissa

I don't have any groovy advice... I've been aware that They have been around me since I was a teen. For many years, I thought myself a bit mad for believing so.

Then I joined AT... :D

Meditation can help if you want to get "deep" with the Fae - great for the Deep Fae folk, like the Singers especially.

Or a more playful approach may fit you best, don't try to hard... just be aware of the strange occurences around you (if any). Missing/reappearing objects is notorious Fae behavior.

I do go through phases where I "ignore" my Fae for a long time, and they slip further away from me too as a result. After over a year of living just that, I'm trying to connect a bit more with them again by pulling cards and giving them more mental space than I have of late.