SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from September 7 - 21

Kahlie

Dear Fellow Fae Lovers,

I'm starting a sign up again for another Healing Group. Sign up will run until September 6th. After that, I will see if we have enough people for 1,2 or 3 groups. I form groups by asking my Pendulum which people should be together for the maximum results.

Rules of the Group are simple, active participation is required. (Meaning at least 2-3 posts over the 2 week time period). You can help out your fellow group members with advice, post your own resolutions or experiences or whatever you feel is interesting for the group. You can also cross-post the Group you aren't participating in, if you wish.

As soon as sign ups are closed, I will open the threads for the Groups, PM them to the members involved and write an introduction with the Fae drawn for this exercise.

I will also write a small visualization exercise that you can consider doing while working with the group.

It's theme will be: Tapping your Potential.

We all have times when we realize that we aren't creating the best circumstances for what we want or we are hiding from ourselves. We might have been told too much by others, obscuring who we really are.

The Fae always challenge us to find new strength and work with all of ourselves.

Kahlie

P.S. If you have any Questions feel free to ask them.

Kahlie

Space reserved for Sign ups:

Kahlie
faunabay
faerylvr
geministar
Marion
Guiding Cauldron
Keavy McGee
Jewel
Grip Dellabonte
moderndayruth
Aulruna
Aximili
magenta

faunabay

Kahlie,
I actually think I would like to participate in this round. It won't start for a week or so and I am getting more and more settled. So I should be able to contribute once the groups get up and running. I really am wanting to work with the faeries again.

When you posted last time and it was working with The Rarr I knew he would be WAY to much for me at that time. I probably subconsciously knew I was already running myself too thin.

But I definitely like the theme for this round. Everyone can work on tapping their potential. :)

faerylvr

I'll join.

geministar

I'd love to be in this thanks Kahlie :)

Kahlie

Thanks for signing up people :)

I have a feeling this will be a very good Healing Group too :D

Kahlie

Alta

I'll sign up as well. Though as I am very inexperienced in this kind of work, I hope I can contribute well.

Marion

Guiding Cauldron

me 2 plz :) i'm SO glad i saw this in time.

Keavy McGee

Yes, I've been meaning to give this a try, so please add me to the list.

:heart:

Keavy

Edit: Silly me, I've just remembered I'll be on vacation after the 15th,and without a computer, so all my posting will have to be in the first week. Not sure if that will work or not, so just let me know if I need to sign-up for the next group and drop out of this one.

Hugs,

KM

Kahlie

Thanks for joining in!

Marion, we had people who didn't know anything theoretically last time too, but it worked wonders in practice nonetheless :) So don't worry.

Kahlie