SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from September 7 - 21

Kahlie

geministar said:
Why are you so unsure Kahlie, should we be worried?

Oh no! Rejoice instead :) I'm going to be studying soon I hope, limiting my time for this type of things in a group leader setting.

Love,

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Oh no! Rejoice instead :) I'm going to be studying soon I hope, limiting my time for this type of things in a group leader setting.

Love,

Kahlie
But you will continue to lead us too, right?

Kahlie

Jewel said:
But you will continue to lead us too, right?

Into temptation always, my dear mermaid... ;) The Piper and me have a private agreement... that actually includes the Glaconer too! })

With these type of Healing Groups, as the person taking care of SWWF, not sure... it all depends on time time time... whose idea was it in any case to have only 24 hours in a day? :)

Kahlie

Aximili

Hi. Do you mind if I ask what goes on in this Healing Circle? I may even be persuaded to join, provided it's not too late to do so ;)

Kahlie

Aximili said:
Hi. Do you mind if I ask what goes on in this Healing Circle? I may even be persuaded to join, provided it's not too late to do so ;)

Dear Aximili,

This Healing Circle is for Tapping into your own Potential. We work with one Fae during a two week period. You can look back on the other Healing Group that had started around the Rarr before here and here.

In this time, some of the people in your sub-group (usually 3-4 people), post with you in the same thread their experiences with that particular Fae in this particular topic (Potential) deeping your understanding and allowing you to let Healing enter in your life.

Some people pop into other sub-groups too, letting it be known what they are doing or just to give support.

Some of us give Energy Healing to the rest of the sub-group or the whole group.

I usally also write an introduction or some exercises for people to play with or to think on...

That's basically it :) Some of us wanted to do some more serious work with the Fae, as we had played around much in the Fae Party that I started.

Sign-up ends tomorrow my time (GMT+1:00 timzone) around 23.00.

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
Into temptation always, my dear mermaid... ;) The Piper and me have a private agreement... that actually includes the Glaconer too! })

With these type of Healing Groups, as the person taking care of SWWF, not sure... it all depends on time time time... whose idea was it in any case to have only 24 hours in a day? :)
AHHHH indeed, temptation is your game ~giggles~. I love the Glaconer, glad to see he guides you *LOL*. A most seductive creature he is.

You started all this wonderful healing work, so you are simply not allowed to not lead us. We will just have to go slower if that is what it takes to accommodate that. And I will not take no for an answer young lady.

Aximili, join us and try it. I think you will like the experience.

Kahlie

Jewel said:
You started all this wonderful healing work, so you are simply not allowed to not lead us. We will just have to go slower if that is what it takes to accommodate that. And I will not take no for an answer young lady.

Who said I would be saying no? I'd just do the nefarious disappearing bunny act on you }) And you will never find me... muhaahaha

I'd like to blame Jewel for bringing out the craziness in me... but I just know my madness is too magnificent for that ;)

On a slightly unrelated note other people are free to join of course as well :)

Even if you think you:
1) Can't contribute much
2) Don't know if this is what you want
3) Are scared off by crazy mutterings

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I'd like to blame Jewel for bringing out the craziness in me... but I just know my madness is too magnificent for that ;)
I would like to take credit for it as well, as you are very funny when you go bonkers, but all I can take credit for is helping inspire and/or magnifying it ~chuckles~

I already said you can't say no, so there! *LOL*

Aximili

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound ;) You may as well count me in :)

In regard to the points you made, Kahlie

1) Having never done anything like this before, I don't know how much I'll be able to contribute. Only by contributing can I find out what I can...conribute...
2) See 1. How can I know if I haven't done it before?
3) Put off? PUT OFF? ;) If you ask me, when it comes to muttering, crazy's the only way to go ;)

WaterSong

ohhh...I would love to do healing work with the faes :)

count me in

thank you! :)

magenta