Melissa Lenormand, 2nd edition

Mona18

Just placed my order for Postmark!! :D

rachelcat

Arghh! Resistance if futile!!!

Just ordered the Melissa and the course!

I took Melissa's class at Readers Studio and I treasure the little booklet. And the Postmark, too!

Time to get back to learning!

GryffinSong

Arghh! Resistance if futile!!!

Just ordered the Melissa and the course!

I took Melissa's class at Readers Studio and I treasure the little booklet. And the Postmark, too!

Time to get back to learning!

lol! I can't imagine you'll regret it. If money weren't so tight I'd have signed up for the course too. Someday ...

jackdaw*

Argh ... couldn't have come at a worse time! Looks like I will have to wait until next time around for the Melissa's :(

On the other hand, I have the Postmark and really enjoy it. I plan to spend the next few months really getting comfortable with Lenormands, and I will use this as one of my main decks to work with.

LaLaBella

Ordered the Melissa this a.m. It will be my first Lenormand. Right now, I'm trying to teach myself by playing with the GT widget on her site. It's not going well, but I'm determined to learn.

janie144

Ordered the Melissa this a.m. It will be my first Lenormand. Right now, I'm trying to teach myself by playing with the GT widget on her site. It's not going well, but I'm determined to learn.

Oh I know the feeling, I am new to lenormand aswell and finding it quite confusing, but I am having fun and like you I am determined to learn.

I have just ordered the Melissa and Postmark :)

ghost271

Just ordered the Postmark and course. Looking forward to taking the course.

janie144

Looking forward to taking the course.

I think this is going to be my next purchase as I cant find any good books on the lenormand and combinations, I have heard good things about the lenormand 101 course.

Aulruna

Phew. How did I miss this?? Pre-ordered my bundle.

PRE-ORDERING ENDS TODAY!!!!

Mona18

Hey LaLaBella ... we have a thread going of GT practice, you can post it there and give it a go ... :)