Wahrsagen à la Lenormand deck

lord_ewin

Oh wow! Thanks I:heart:! Very interesting!!

lord_ewin

Link doesn't work though!! :(

lord_ewin

the resemblance is perfect! Wow!! :D

Thanks!! :D

andybc

I have a copy of the Etit Jen which was published in 1886, and that is quite similar to the Wahrsagen à la Lenormand deck and that deck.

Astraea

Absolutely exquisite. Thank you for that link!

Aina

I ordered an item by the same name but received only the hardcover small book, no cards. I tried to return it and they refused. Feel bad about it, loved the deck!

kalliope

I ordered an item by the same name but received only the hardcover small book, no cards. I tried to return it and they refused. Feel bad about it, loved the deck!

Try here, Aina. The deck is lovely: great cardstock, wonderful size, charming illustrations. It's in my top two Lenormands, and I use it constantly. I hope you can get yourself a copy. :)

Aina

Try here, Aina. The deck is lovely: great cardstock, wonderful size, charming illustrations. It's in my top two Lenormands, and I use it constantly. I hope you can get yourself a copy. :)

Thanks for the link! I already bought it and a book with the same hardcover has arrived but the deck wasn't there. I hope this one will have the deck! Also why is it 10 pounds (UK pounds I understand) while the other decks are just 5, 6 or so...? It's so small!! :)