Mystical Lenormand OOP?

SolSionnach

I'm with you, Le Fanu. Spirit guides, ancestors, totem animals, and angels. Okay.
Now how is that supposed to fit in with the Lenormand, which is direct and somewhat fatalistic?

I didn't get it either, and won't be buying them. Buying them + the deck + postage + currency conversion = about $50, IIRC. That's over a dollar a card, for something that makes no sense anyway.

andybc

I also love the Judith Bartschi Lenormand, got that from amazon.de, I think

I love that deck too.

I'm with you, Le Fanu. Spirit guides, ancestors, totem animals, and angels. Okay.
Now how is that supposed to fit in with the Lenormand, which is direct and somewhat fatalistic?

I didn't get it either, and won't be buying them. Buying them + the deck + postage + currency conversion = about $50, IIRC. That's over a dollar a card, for something that makes no sense anyway.

It's one of those things you are either going to love or hate.

I've got them, as a gift, but they are very similar to the reason why I do not use the Mystical OTT. I wouldn't buy them alone.

I do order from ES a lot - most of Lenormands and other decks come from there. I have order bulk before, and I'm happy to do so again. I might be placing an order next week.

garmonbozia

Was the book + deck set of this ever published in English?
I have seen the English deck, but the only book/deck sets I have seen have been in German.

andybc

Was the book + deck set of this ever published in English?
I have seen the English deck, but the only book/deck sets I have seen have been in German.

No, the full book was only ever done in German.

Richard

Is yours the AGM published? That was the 1st Edition, and the books for that one were in French. That one is OOP......
Mine is AGM, 1st Edition, 2005, and the LWB is in English.

Aulruna

Yes, I've never found a good way to incorporate the extra cards, either. Partly because they are not contextual concepts, so to speak ... I mean your ancestors aren't going to change from day to day depending on whether they are with the snake or with the clover.

I've sometimes replaced the Lady with the ancestor card as a significator for myself, but that's about how far I've gotten.

garmonbozia

This is currently back in stock on the US Games website if anyone else is looking for it. $12 plus shipping. You should call them to order, or call before ordering to verify it is in stock as it has been orderable on their website for the past few months, but not in stock. They do not keep real time stock information on their website.

Fairytale

So is mine. My LWB is in English as well. Mine only has 36 cards tho, no 4 extra cards :(

Chiska

I checked mine more closely - mine is AGM Urania and because of that, I checked closely for a date and found that it was published in 2007.