Upcoming lenormand deck wish list???

Penthasilia

I figured the tarot peeps do it- so can we. What is on your wish list for the new and upcoming lenormand decks?

Mine would be:
1. Mysteries of Old Castle Lenormand
2. Day of the Dead Lenormand
3. Marseille Lenormand
4. Minute Lenormand- actually out now, but so new I counted it ;)
5. Le Petit Lenormand- Ciro Marchetti
6. Enchanted Lenormand Oracle- Caitlin Matthews

Think that is enough???? :laugh:

So what are yours? :)

MoonGypsy

I figured the tarot peeps do it- so can we. What is on your wish list for the new and upcoming lenormand decks?

Mine would be:
3. Marseille Lenormand

LOL! You just named all the >main ones< i am looking towards, dear sis! :D

Except for the next edition of the Lilac Twilight Lenormand; which is supposed to be re-printed professionally by the end of the year...

Penthasilia

LOL! You just named all the >main ones< i am looking towards, dear sis! :D

Except for the next edition of the Lilac Twilight Lenormand; which is supposed to be re-printed professionally by the end of the year...

:D

Even more than the deck- I am very excited to read Caitlin's book- which will work on helping use and translate the grand tableau readings!

MoonGypsy

:D

Even more than the deck- I am very excited to read Caitlin's book- which will work on helping use and translate the grand tableau readings!

Yep, Both Caitlin and John Matthews are great! i have read [and have] sooooo many of their books [and decks] They are very wise beings. IMHO. i always feel more enriched after studying most any of their teachings...

Carla

Pixie's Lenormand
Marseilles Lenormand

Miss Divine

Even though I love the images from the decks mentioned above, I don't think I will be purchasing them. Because I have found I can only read the GT well with the cheapest, simplest decks I have. And I hardly ever use any other spreads so these detailed beautiful little decks would probably never see the light of day if they had to live with me.

Aulruna

I'm a collector, and as such, I will purchase at least some of them (Ciro's, Caitlin's, Chronata's).

However, I've never understood the need to have so many different Lenormands if you're not a collector per se.

For me, the "traditional" method I was taught discourages "intuitive" interps from the images, what direction the dog is facing, etc. So it was easier to stick to as few decks as possible to get the symbols "hardwired".

I've used the Titania deck for years. These days, mostly my good old French cartomancy and the Postmark.

Miss Divine

However, I've never understood the need to have so many different Lenormands if you're not a collector per se.

For me, the "traditional" method I was taught discourages "intuitive" interps from the images, what direction the dog is facing, etc. So it was easier to stick to as few decks as possible to get the symbols "hardwired".

I agree Aulruna, that's why I won't be purchasing them. (Because I'm not really a collector, just enjoy having some variety to choose from-whatever that means :p).

The way I learned also discourages intuitive interps from the images.

daphne

Mine would be:
3. Marseille Lenormand

Do you know where can I see some images of Ciro`s Lenormand? I am curious how it looks like.

daphne

Langustl Lenormand is almost done and it looks lovely!