Most Anticipated Lenormands due Out

greatdane

I gather you mean this one, Ferne?

On amazon, they're about 14 bucks on a pre order. Too bad there aren't more pix. Maybe there are somewhere online. I must keep looking. Thanks for sharing!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the...19934356?ean=9781454913689&isbn=9781454913689
Overview
Marie Anne Adelaide Lenormand was one of the greatest fortune-tellers of all time—and a powerful clairvoyant who provided services for luminaries ranging from Robespierre to Empress Josephine. To use her psychic powers to the fullest, Lenormand created her own personal, eerily accurate divination deck. These cards recreate that deck exactly, with all their creepy art intact. Tarot enthusiasts will clamor for them.

MoonGypsy

On amazon, they're about 14 bucks on a pre order. Too bad there aren't more pix. Maybe there are somewhere online. I must keep looking. Thanks for sharing!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the...19934356?ean=9781454913689&isbn=9781454913689
Overview
Marie Anne Adelaide Lenormand was one of the greatest fortune-tellers of all time—and a powerful clairvoyant who provided services for luminaries ranging from Robespierre to Empress Josephine. To use her psychic powers to the fullest, Lenormand created her own personal, eerily accurate divination deck. These cards recreate that deck exactly, with all their creepy art intact. Tarot enthusiasts will clamor for them.

i have googled until i am cross eyed, and i can't find any more images
of the deck...
Just pre-orders all across the globe...:bugeyed: :p

Even when on the Publishers website Sterling Ethos--
At least i did find out that the book is in color and there are 36 cards.

And this teensy little bit about--Harald Josten:

"Harald Jösten is an authority on divination decks and the Lenormand in particular. He lives in Germany."

greatdane

LOL MoonGypsy!

I know. That one PIC is intriguing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's even one of the cards or if it has inserts or anything. BUT for about 14 bucks I might chance it. THAT'S how Amazon gets ya! OH LOOK, it's a little less on pre order and we won't charge you til it ships.

MoonGypsy

I know. That one PIC is intriguing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that's even one of the cards or if it has inserts or anything. BUT for about 14 bucks I might chance it. THAT'S how Amazon gets ya! OH LOOK, it's a little less on pre order and we won't charge you til it ships.

:laugh: So true! :laugh:

Ferne

Oh thanks you guys for looking!

I couldn't find a damn thing either.

You would think they would post some images of the cards to help sell them?

Ferne

greatdane

As intriguing as it "sounds" like it could be, Ferne

I will wait to see more pix before ordering even though the pre order is cheaper. The whole you can't judge a deck by...it's cover...thing.

Ferne

I will wait to see more pix before ordering even though the pre order is cheaper. The whole you can't judge a deck by...it's cover...thing.

So true, so true.

Ferne

Philippe

Harald Josten deck

The pic comes from the Dondorf, certainly not the most unknown Lenormand...

greatdane

Well Philippe, one I don't have though :)

I just saw the box I guess it is to come in and the Fish and no other pix. I thought the Dondorf came with playing card inserts? If so, this is one off my list anyway, but I look forward to seeing more scans when it comes out. As soon as I see big playing card inserts, I move along. Maybe this will be like the Lenormand Oracle where they were just removed?