Celtic Lenormand

magpie9

Good News!!!!!!
US Games has it in as of this morning and have already shipped mine!

MoonGypsy

Good News!!!!!!
US Games has it in as of this morning and have already shipped mine!
great news, Mags! Thanks for sharing it with us!

ETA: for me Amazon still says temporarily out of stock...
They are probably busy filling their pre orders first...

magpie9

It came today and I love it. It reads well right out of the excellent box. The small book that comes with it is well thought out and well written. I am impressed with Cloe McCracken's take on the cards and system, and what she does with them. I think it ROCKS.
I really like the extra cards. They show Dualities not just which pretty picture you might prefer. It's well grounded in paganism and has moon phases, the ritual year and what appears to be an excellent timing system built in. BTW, there are no people on the non-profit cards. I Don't know where anyone got that idea.
Purists probably won't be happy with this deck ..its too rich visually though there is no difficulty knowing exactly what card you're looking at. Will Worthingtons work is wonderful as always...and it will make a terrific working companion with the Druidcraft. I like to pair a Lennie with a Tarot and use them together. I feel like this deck will take me to a deeper level of Lennie reading than I have managed before .

magpie9

I just wanted to add that I hope evreyone who has been anxiously awaiting this deck is as happy as I am with how it came out.

ana luisa

It's been on my wish list for AGES now! Thank you for the FB on the cards magpie!!!! Waiting for it to be in stock again on Amazon.

Village Witch

It's been on my wish list for AGES now! Thank you for the FB on the cards magpie!!!! Waiting for it to be in stock again on Amazon.

I'm waiting too! My order is on hold waiting for re-stocking.

Village Witch

The Celtic Lemormand arrived today!!!

I love all the extra cards. I chose the hens as my choice of three bird cards (song birds and owls being the other two) because I think of hens as fussy constant cluckers who like to gossip and are easily agitated. It fits with my view of the birds card.

There were a few cards that gave me pause. The heart card, for example, shows a small heart made of two clam shells lying on a rock on the shore. Took me a minute to figure that one out. I admit I don't know all the cards by number yet. Different artists, different styles.

The card stock is sturdy and shuffles well. A huge plus for me!

Over all I am very pleased with this deck.

Simple

It's on its way to me!!! I'm so excited.

It'll be my first lenormand. How is it for a beginner to start with this deck?

shadowdancer

Mine arrived.

A really nice deck.

Couple of cards had me scratching my head as to what they were (the number in the corner is the obvious give away) but I will get used to them - they are not so obvious compared to the others.

Otherwise I will definitely be using it. Nice deck for sure.

Aster Breo

I'm new to this forum but have been reading Lenormand cards for about 6 years. I just got the Celtic Lenormand and love it. I think it's beautiful.

For the readings I've done with it so far, I've actually left all the additional cards in the deck for a little more nuance. That's worked very well. For example, I had 2 versions of the birds card turn up in one reading -- the songbirds and the owls -- and it was apparent that they referred to different kinds of communications. The reading turned out to be absolutely accurate.

I'm going to keep experimenting with this.