15/01 Qn of Swords (Madam Lola)

galadrial

I drew the Queen of Swords in the soul position today.
This Queen is ready to stare down any problem and look any proposition squarely in the eye before deciding whether or not to act on it. Her white hair seems to denote aquired wisdom, her green eyes that she has realized that time (as Graham notes) is her most precious commodity and she will jealously guard how she spends it. Her royal purple shirt with the upright sword pattern and zipper up to the neck seems to show that she has great command over her thoughts, and no sloppy thinking- each thought meshes together with another and the whole functions without getting stuck, like a well made zipper. She holds the die in her hand, and I seriously doubt that she is going to toss it. It looks as though she holds her fate in her hand, or perhaps that she likes to keep her eye on random factors so that they don't catch her off guard.

Graham's booklet says: "This is Madam Lola, the Queen of Swords. A difficult woman to know, she surrounds herself with barriers. She has always been a determined woman and has acheived the status she longed for. Madam Lola stands strong in her domain. She is very much a Queen, for she is supremely self-confident, and has never once felt intimidated by others. Be careful when approaching her, as her time is precious.
Divinitory Meaning: The Queen of Swords represents a person of complexity, or a headstrong person who is determined.
Reverse Meaning: Stubborn, cold, and calculating."

darwinia

Unapproachable??

Madam Lola is inclined to think Galdrial is one of the doers in the world. She likes people of action and commitment. You may pat my cat G.

galadrial

Ummmm, cat fur. It feels and smells so nice. I appreciate the privilege of petting your fine feline and will let you borrow my book "How to Lie with Statistics", by Darrell Huff, so that you can quickly tell whether a statistic is meaningful and worth your attention or just another bit of time wasting pseudo-science.

darwinia

Happy Sunday G.