Gilded Tarot Royale

ghost271

The Gilded Royale is well-named.

According to what I've read on Facebook, Ciro is working on a Lenormand deck. The pictures look very cool.

DAMNIT !!!

I should just start signing over my pay cheques to this man !
His stuff is phenominal and worth every penny. For him to be working on a Lenormand deck means I'll be on that waiting list too.

Cocobird55

Me too! And after I decided not to buy any more Lenormands... but this one will be a must-have.

DAMNIT !!!

I should just start signing over my pay cheques to this man !
His stuff is phenominal and worth every penny. For him to be working on a Lenormand deck means I'll be on that waiting list too.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

As this is the Tarot Decks forum, discussion of Ciro's Lenormand should occur over in the Oracle Decks forum.

ghost271

Just picked up my Royale from the post office today. One word....'WOW !'

Nickigirl

Got it today, shipping was fast!
And, it is beautiful!!! The cards are a big large for my taste but you can see the artwork clearly because of that. The gilded edges are gorgeous!
A beautiful deck!

Cocobird55

I ordered a special bag from Sulis for mine because it was so big. It came today, and my Gilded Royale fits perfectly. I am still using it for my daily draws.

Skydancer

I read about the deck here last week - ordered it on Friday - received an email on Saturday saying that it had been sent - and it arrived safe and sound on Tuesday. Can't ask for any better customer service than that!!

After months of abstinence I am shamelessly sifting through tarot cards again. I am SO happy!! What a beautiful deck and presentation. This one's a keeper!! :D

ghost271

I may order two more decks and put them away till my kids get older. By that time this deck will be out of print. If the kids arent interested then I'll sell them ( I wonder how much a NIB will be worth in 20 years !?).

Morwenna

Do you dare wait 20 years to open it?? What if there are cards missing?? ;)

With this on my wish list, I'm wondering if I still want Tarot of Dreams...