Pam B on eBay

Sword King

10 day auction starting at $395. Any guesses on where it ends? :)

Le Fanu

did a brief search and couldn't locate it (not that I'm looking for another one; just curious about the condition...)

Le Fanu

I'm not sure that is a Pam B, is it? I thought it came with the hardback copy of the AE Waite book, though there is always the possibility that the softback book was put together with a Pam B.

I could be wrong but I didn't think the Pam B came with a soft-backed book. When I bought mine it came with a burgundy two part box and a hardback companion book

I saw one sell on ebay a few weeks ago for 250 GBP and it had the original box so I think this one is already overpriced.

Sword King

According to Holly Volley (http://home.comcast.net/~vilex/SunComparison/OSLine.html), the mistake line on The Sun is missing on the Pam B - similar to the pictures associated with this auction. From that standpoint, the cards themselves look to be a Pam B deck. I haven't researched the book and box enough to address those, however.

gregory

That's a reliable seller. Ask him.

MoonGypsy

That's a reliable seller. Ask him.

i agree. i have had good experience in the past with that seller. He has also been a member of AT since 2009; just has never posted. :love:

Sword King

As it turns out, it went for $1036.

starlightexp

wow.. suddenly the $1100 I paid for a Pam A is not looking like a bad price ... wow

Bluefeet

Another old Pam (possibly Pam D?) is up on eBay, starting GBP 0.99 with reserve.