Smaller-sized RWS

marimorimo

I'm looking for a smaller sized RWS, preferably playing-card or smaller. These two decks are the only ones I know:

1. USG Universal Waite Pocket Tarot Deck (I already have this one but I don't have it at the moment)
2. USG Miniature Rider Waite Tarot Deck

Is the USG Miniature RWS the same size or smaller/bigger that the LoS minis?

Are there any other mini RWS versions I'm missing? Hope you can help me in my search. Thanks :)

Richard

The USG Mini Waite is about the same width as my LoS Visconti Mini, but a little shorter. There is also a pocket version of the Rider-Waite, which is about 57x89mm, and a pocket Universal Waite, which is the same size. The pocket Universal comes in a very nice, sturdy 2-piece box.

marimorimo

LRichard: Thanks for the reply. Is it still possible to see the details in the mini deck? I have a mini Hanson-Roberts and I have no problem with it (squinting etc.) but I'm not sure how that works out with traditional RWS images.

Bhavana

I have the little RW deck, it's a bit longer and wider than the mini Hanson deck, and VERY easy to see the images. Go for it! I love mine, it's printed in China and therefore has that lovely semi matte finish and the old style printing. I wish I could find a new regular size RW that was printed in China.

Richard

The details are perfectly clear in my mini RWS.

marimorimo

Sorry, I have forgotten to reply to this thread.

Thanks to Bhavana and LRichard for clearing that up. :)

So now I am considering the Mini RWS... however, the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set also beckons! Decision, decisions.... :)

Emily

Sorry, I have forgotten to reply to this thread.

Thanks to Bhavana and LRichard for clearing that up. :)

So now I am considering the Mini RWS... however, the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative Set also beckons! Decision, decisions.... :)

That's my favourite RWS, the PCS Centennial edition. I love the colours used and the overall feel of the deck. :)