Circle For Unorthodox Readers

celticnoodle

Okay, so this week is for cards House (#4) and Tree, (#5)

TREE
This card also makes me feel like family. Especially with the two rabbits in the picture. the tree is loaded down with birds. A variety of birds, of which I am unable to identify. Birds are generally seen as messengers, so perhaps this is a card of messages. Being animals that can fly into the sky, they are also linked often to spiritual messages, and for communicating with the deceased/angels, etc. Birds are also seen as a symbol of harmony, our goals, balance.

Trees are symbolic of hope and growth. Of knowledge and life.

The Rabbits on the ground by the tree are also symbolic of life and fertility. Of luck (think rabbits foot!), power and abundance.

General meaning:
The tree gives me again the feeling of the family and ones ancestors. Also family to coming into the fold--a new birth or perhaps a new family member via marriage. anyone who would be added onto the 'family tree'. it also speaks to me of stability and being grounded. It feels protective and strong.

Health:Id see this as a good sign of strength and well being healthwise.

Financial:strong and secure. perhaps not rich - but definitely not poor. especially with this tree being filled with green leaves and birds. it feels like perhaps it is speaking of a good solid start in some project.

Love:
security and perhaps new, due to the rabbits. a new love? a new baby?

Career:
solid and strong career that one can continue to grow in and succeed.

Spiritually:
with the green leaves, and the fact that the roots go deep into the ground while the top of the tree reaches to the heavens, the tree card is a very strong spiritual card. It feels like a protective spiritual force. strong and deep.

Timing:
It has the Virgo symbol, which is from Aug. 23 to Sept. 22. So, I'm going to go with this timing.

Empath111

The house

THE HOUSE
mystical
Overall very positive.
BLACKBIRDS: found some negative meanings, but on a couple of Native American sites found: creativity, foundation, and detail. Re-evaluate your path..time of increased spirituality - "better person". Look to the future and see how current behavior effects it.

PEACOCK - Wholeness, renewal, resurrection, integrity, glory.Holiness, sanctity.."all seeing". Reveals "true colors" ."This bird, honored around the world for the beauty of its feathers, has also an association with resurrection. For us it can help in shedding the old and drab feathers of the past and to claim our the true beauty of our individual natures. As such, it helps to enhance confidence and self-esteem.

HOUSE: wisdom, intelligence, truth. (Now we see all three- peacock, blackbird and house is looking at the inner person - the "real person- reveals the truth..common denominator). In dreams reveals how you truly feel about a situation. Need to take a close look and re-evaluate. Also the house may have a meaning to the dreamer of symbolizing the body. This may be like the home of the soul.
I notice one out of 4 rooms is darkened. i think this means we are almost there in everything we need (spiritually, health etc) - there is just a bit more to evaluate to find the hidden truth- we can see most of it- just one more step. life is a journey- to be so close to the answers is very positive. This house has a cottage look to it.

IVY: growth, renewal, connection, friendship, opportunity
(VASE) OF FLOWERS: creativity, friendship, feminine qualities. Contentment to home life.
FLOWERS: Protection, mothers, love, unity, growth, generosity

These are some of the sites I looked up the meaning.
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/peacock-symbolism.html
http://www.greatdreams.com/animals.htm
http://www.windlegends.org/animals.html
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/dream-symbol-meaning.html

NUMEROLOGY -Both 4 and IV. Stability, grounded - 4 may be 4 walls of a house or room. Represents solidity, calmness and home (there we go). "getting back to your roots" - this gels with some of the above meanings of "true colors" etc.

OVERALL: I think the house offers feelings of protection, sanctity, wholeness and renewal. i think it might represent our body that houses our soul. The theme of the above symbols keeps coming back to finding the inner truth - that seems to be the spirituality component. re-evaluating your path and adjusting as needed to 'get back home" - to our innermost roots. Back to when we may have been young and less covered by the difficulties of life- the layers that cover us. - Our past - familial. Going back to our roots. Obviously property.
Sensing the card (my hand covering) had a feeling of "the heart is where the home is" popped into my head. Heart warm..content and peace.

finances:: positive. Enough to cover basic needs and to feel protected.

Career: Stable career. Possibly something related to creativity - or carpentry..building in general.

Love: Stable. Being able to open up and get past that stage where you cover up- opening up to the next stage and being more vulnerable. Showing the "real you" and it goes over well...feeling protected and content. It is an advanced relationship.

Health: Evaluating your health and making changes for the better- eating healthier etc. No major health issues. meditation - ways to ground oneself. Also, a big one as above, it can represent our body- and our body is a temple sort of feeling. so again, not a significant sickness..but healthy and just improving ones health - eating for health, not pleasure etc. Like a "tune-up" LOL

Spiritually: re-evaluating your spiritual path and getting back to your old roots...the innermost soul..a very spiritual card.

Timing: Since 4 is a big component (4th card, IV symbol - 4 walls etc)...This will go with 4 days/4 weeks/ 4 months/4 years. The latter feels more accurate- does not seem like a "quick" card. Longevity- so more like 4 months or years.

LadyZelda

Announcement

Hi Pals! :)

Was out most of the day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post about our schedule...
neither to read your interpretations!

So first our schedule:

We are studying "The Clouds" and "The Snake" and you can post your interpretation on them starting today, till Friday 25th;)

Now, I'll be reading what you shared!

Have a great week-end and happy reading! :D

Empath111

The tree

THE TREE
mystical
A VERY happy looking card.
I think I need a magnifying glass to see these cards close up! LOL
TREE: The tree has spiritual meanings...

"The tree is one of humankind's most powerful symbols. It is the embodiment of life in all its realms: the point of union between heaven, earth and water. In most mythology and ancient religious imagery, the tree was believed to have an abundance of divine creative energy."
http://outofthedepths.blogspot.com/2011/02/spiritual-meaning-of-trees.html

The Tree of Life
Adam and Eve
The tree trunk also has a sway to it. if you look at the trunk it looks like a woman's body posing in a dance position.

BIRDS- I can't differentiate which is which, but they are all getting along- all different types- melding together. Content. Happiness. Together like family - even though they have ytheir difference.

RABBITS: OK, I looked up the meaning: “Rabbit: The rabbit totem is an instrument of magic and good luck. Her gifts are spontaneity, alacrity and agility. Likewise, her path guides us to go forward with positive anticipation, for rabbit brings success to all endeavors. Rabbit is also a symbol of reproduction and abundance. The lesson is to create joy and faithfulness within our friendships. Finally, rabbit teaches us to overcome our fears as we take a conscious leap into new territory."http://www.cathyginter.com/TOTEM.html

General meaning The tree is a very positive card - peace, contentment, longevity. It sways as though it is somewhat magical and has an ease of being flexible- yet reliable and sturdy. The birds show peace - getting along - like they are all one despite different species. Very spiritual- the roots growing deep and reaching for the heavens. Connecting heavens with the earth.

Numerology -5 - and I have no idea what the symbol is on the upper right.

Finances:: positive. Investing in the future

Career: Investors, mortgage brokers. Stable and dependable jobs. Jobs that require you to be grounded (massage therapist for example) - tree huggers! ;) Perhaps a medium or psychic. A spiritual adviser.

Love: Grounded in reality - almost like you would get from the pentacle cards in tarot. Slow, steady, faithful. Happy and reliable. The "kind of girl you'd take home to meet mom" sort of feeling.

Health: Aging gracefully. Healthy - "earthy crunchy"..maybe a health-nut. ;)

Spiritually: Very big spiritual meanings of the tree. The connection between the earth and the heavens. Signifies life. Roots in reality but reaching towards the heavens.
Timing: Month of May - 5 months or years...the tree is slow and steady- slow growing

LadyZelda

Okay, so this week is for cards House (#4) and Tree, (#5)

HOUSE
The house speaks of family and security and stablization. At first glance, the home pictured on this card is quite nice and a well manicured property.

Now, when LZ did a reading and this card was turned over, what I saw as a possible owl turned out to be a vase of white flowers. lol! I DO NEED TO GET AN EYE APPT! :bugeyed: so, first the peacock. The peacock is often associated with royalty and is a spiritual symbol as well. it is also considered to be a lucky symbol. It is a proud bird, and so seeing this bird in the image tells me that this card speaks of someone/something that is proud and strong. courageous and in good standing. lucky. I feel like this is symbolizing someone with good standing within the community--possibly someone well educated and well off financially.

Now the white flowers...white is a clean and pure color--again often symbolic of spirituality. white is also symbolic of innocence and respect.

The colors of the home pictured is a light purple--also a spiritual color symbolizes peace and spiritual quest as well as peace; and green, the color of life, symbolizing well being and respect. it is also a very calming and restful color. yellow symbolizes wisdom, happiness and joy.

brown is symbolic of the ground, thus stability and solid. protective. It also makes you think of your roots. your family. A card where you feel well taken care of when you are within the four walls of this home.

Good analysis of the personality info hidden in the symbolism…

General meaning:
given all the above, I see this card as one stating stability and solidness. It is a card that depicts completeness and gives the feeling of being well off. taken care of. it is a strong card, like a safe house.

Health:
I can see this card in a reading re: health as stating that all is well healthwise. Could even indicate someone who is in good health and is a strong, well built person.

Financial:
again well off. stable. perhaps rich, but not necessarily rich. but not needing to worry much about monies.

Love:
in respect to love, this is the card that depicts the type of love where someone knows they are safe and have no worries. They are well taken care of physically, emotionally, mentally, financially. no worries.

Career:
I can't help but to think of a banker or perhaps someone political or even a lawyer, judge, or someone who is in a position of extreme power--head of a large business, military leader, well decorated, etc.

Spiritually:
could stand for someone like a Bishop, or higher in office of a religious group. Spiritually speaking in the general sense, this card would indicate someone who has or is about to or attempting to reach a spiritual awakening.

Timing:
given that the right corner and number of this card is #4, roman numeral IV, I'd say this card is indicating the timing to be from June22 to July 23. The sign of Cancer. Or, it could mean 4--as in 4 days, 4 weeks, 4 mos.

overall, this card just reeks of feeling well taken care of, and knowing it. It is a feel good card and so I'll always see it as a feel good card.

Great points! I too will always see it as a “feel good card”

Tree next...........

TREE
This card also makes me feel like family. Especially with the two rabbits in the picture. the tree is loaded down with birds. A variety of birds, of which I am unable to identify. Birds are generally seen as messengers, so perhaps this is a card of messages. Being animals that can fly into the sky, they are also linked often to spiritual messages, and for communicating with the deceased/angels, etc. Birds are also seen as a symbol of harmony, our goals, balance.

Trees are symbolic of hope and growth. Of knowledge and life.

The Rabbits on the ground by the tree are also symbolic of life and fertility. Of luck (think rabbits foot!), power and abundance.

General meaning:
The tree gives me again the feeling of the family and ones ancestors. Also family to coming into the fold--a new birth or perhaps a new family member via marriage. anyone who would be added onto the 'family tree'. it also speaks to me of stability and being grounded. It feels protective and strong.

Like that, good points!

Health:Id see this as a good sign of strength and well being healthwise.

Financial:strong and secure. perhaps not rich - but definitely not poor. especially with this tree being filled with green leaves and birds. it feels like perhaps it is speaking of a good solid start in some project.

I read something very interesting in C. Sylvester’s book. She says that in the area of finances, if it would be on the negative side, it would not be major as the tree never stay bare very long...So if there are financial difficulties they will be temporary, and in due time will pass…

Love:
security and perhaps new, due to the rabbits. a new love? a new baby?

Career:
solid and strong career that one can continue to grow in and succeed.

Spiritually:
with the green leaves, and the fact that the roots go deep into the ground while the top of the tree reaches to the heavens, the tree card is a very strong spiritual card. It feels like a protective spiritual force. strong and deep.

Timing:
It has the Virgo symbol, which is from Aug. 23 to Sept. 22. So, I'm going to go with this timing.

Yep, that would work! the other possibility would be using the #5, like I. Treppner does...

LadyZelda

THE HOUSE
mystical
Overall very positive.
BLACKBIRDS: found some negative meanings, but on a couple of Native American sites found: creativity, foundation, and detail. Re-evaluate your path..time of increased spirituality - "better person". Look to the future and see how current behavior effects it.

PEACOCK - Wholeness, renewal, resurrection, integrity, glory.Holiness, sanctity.."all seeing". Reveals "true colors" ."This bird, honored around the world for the beauty of its feathers, has also an association with resurrection. For us it can help in shedding the old and drab feathers of the past and to claim our the true beauty of our individual natures. As such, it helps to enhance confidence and self-esteem.

HOUSE: wisdom, intelligence, truth. (Now we see all three- peacock, blackbird and house is looking at the inner person - the "real person- reveals the truth..common denominator). In dreams reveals how you truly feel about a situation. Need to take a close look and re-evaluate. Also the house may have a meaning to the dreamer of symbolizing the body. This may be like the home of the soul.
I notice one out of 4 rooms is darkened. i think this means we are almost there in everything we need (spiritually, health etc) - there is just a bit more to evaluate to find the hidden truth- we can see most of it- just one more step. life is a journey- to be so close to the answers is very positive. This house has a cottage look to it.

Very good point you made with the rooms!

IVY: growth, renewal, connection, friendship, opportunity
(VASE) OF FLOWERS: creativity, friendship, feminine qualities. Contentment to home life.
FLOWERS: Protection, mothers, love, unity, growth, generosity

These are some of the sites I looked up the meaning.
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/peacock-symbolism.html
http://www.greatdreams.com/animals.htm
http://www.windlegends.org/animals.html
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/dream-symbol-meaning.html

NUMEROLOGY -Both 4 and IV. Stability, grounded - 4 may be 4 walls of a house or room. Represents solidity, calmness and home (there we go). "getting back to your roots" - this gels with some of the above meanings of "true colors" etc.

OVERALL: I think the house offers feelings of protection, sanctity, wholeness and renewal. i think it might represent our body that houses our soul. The theme of the above symbols keeps coming back to finding the inner truth - that seems to be the spirituality component. re-evaluating your path and adjusting as needed to 'get back home" - to our innermost roots. Back to when we may have been young and less covered by the difficulties of life- the layers that cover us. - Our past - familial. Going back to our roots. Obviously property.
Sensing the card (my hand covering) had a feeling of "the heart is where the home is" popped into my head. Heart warm..content and peace.

finances:: positive. Enough to cover basic needs and to feel protected.

Career: Stable career. Possibly something related to creativity - or carpentry..building in general.

Love: Stable. Being able to open up and get past that stage where you cover up- opening up to the next stage and being more vulnerable. Showing the "real you" and it goes over well...feeling protected and content. It is an advanced relationship.

Health: Evaluating your health and making changes for the better- eating healthier etc. No major health issues. meditation - ways to ground oneself. Also, a big one as above, it can represent our body- and our body is a temple sort of feeling. so again, not a significant sickness..but healthy and just improving ones health - eating for health, not pleasure etc. Like a "tune-up" LOL

Spiritually: re-evaluating your spiritual path and getting back to your old roots...the innermost soul..a very spiritual card.

Timing: Since 4 is a big component (4th card, IV symbol - 4 walls etc)...This will go with 4 days/4 weeks/ 4 months/4 years. The latter feels more accurate- does not seem like a "quick" card. Longevity- so more like 4 months or years.

Real good insights, thanks for the links!:D

THE TREE
mystical
A VERY happy looking card.
I think I need a magnifying glass to see these cards close up! LOL
TREE: The tree has spiritual meanings...

"The tree is one of humankind's most powerful symbols. It is the embodiment of life in all its realms: the point of union between heaven, earth and water. In most mythology and ancient religious imagery, the tree was believed to have an abundance of divine creative energy."
http://outofthedepths.blogspot.com/2011/02/spiritual-meaning-of-trees.html

The Tree of Life
Adam and Eve
The tree trunk also has a sway to it. if you look at the trunk it looks like a woman's body posing in a dance position.

Yes, it’s quite something isn’t it!

BIRDS- I can't differentiate which is which, but they are all getting along- all different types- melding together. Content. Happiness. Together like family - even though they have ytheir difference.

RABBITS: OK, I looked up the meaning: “Rabbit: The rabbit totem is an instrument of magic and good luck. Her gifts are spontaneity, alacrity and agility. Likewise, her path guides us to go forward with positive anticipation, for rabbit brings success to all endeavors. Rabbit is also a symbol of reproduction and abundance. The lesson is to create joy and faithfulness within our friendships. Finally, rabbit teaches us to overcome our fears as we take a conscious leap into new territory."http://www.cathyginter.com/TOTEM.html

General meaning The tree is a very positive card - peace, contentment, longevity. It sways as though it is somewhat magical and has an ease of being flexible- yet reliable and sturdy. The birds show peace - getting along - like they are all one despite different species. Very spiritual- the roots growing deep and reaching for the heavens. Connecting heavens with the earth.

Yeah, I agree!

Numerology -5 - and I have no idea what the symbol is on the upper right.

It is the astro. Sign: Virgo

Finances:: positive. Investing in the future

Career: Investors, mortgage brokers. Stable and dependable jobs. Jobs that require you to be grounded (massage therapist for example) - tree huggers! ;) Perhaps a medium or psychic. A spiritual adviser.

Love: Grounded in reality - almost like you would get from the pentacle cards in tarot. Slow, steady, faithful. Happy and reliable. The "kind of girl you'd take home to meet mom" sort of feeling.

Health: Aging gracefully. Healthy - "earthy crunchy"..maybe a health-nut. ;)

Spiritually: Very big spiritual meanings of the tree. The connection between the earth and the heavens. Signifies life. Roots in reality but reaching towards the heavens.
Timing: Month of May - 5 months or years...the tree is slow and steady- slow growing

I had the same feeling about the tree growing slowly, so symbolizing length of time. I like "kind of girl you'd take home to meet mom" sort of feeling. does feel that way! and I like how you worded your comment for "health" "aging gracefully" matches well with the tree and its "Lady trunk" dancing!;)

LadyZelda

6 - The Clouds

6- The Clouds

Energy of the card:

I felt a wave of uneasiness, heaviness in my head, and then it was brushed away.

Symbolism

Clouds:

Clouds are linked with the divine, many divine beings come on a cloud! Kuan Yin/BM is often represented on a cloud, etc…therefore, clouds are messengers of the Spiritual realm, and the cloud that carries the dragon on this card makes me think that it is to tell us to “not worry”, everything is under control, don’t panic! Because these problems were set up for our greater good, for our spiritual growth, and we should embrace them as an opportunity to better ourself, to increase our knowledge! Turn what looks like “stumbling blocks” into “stepping stones”! Clouds speak to us just like our dreams if you pay attention and look up just like the monkey and parrot do! Clouds represents also our thought life, can be dark (with negative thoughts that are destructive instead of productive), can blur our thinking, so we are invited to pierce through them instead of relying on our physical distorted sight…If we are experiencing a “cloudy” situation we should seek insights and find out what it is all about (good time to use our oracle;)), the expression “having our head in the clouds”, tells us that one is a dreamer. And finally, I’ll say that clouds also represent “revelation” and with the dragon on this one, it is like suddenly, as a gift, you find out the answers!

Chinese Dragon:

Here, it is important to note that it is a “Chinese” dragon as they are quite different for the western dragons. Their symbolism is actually very positive. It speaks of happiness, of good luck, magic, hope, of wishes that come true, things will turn out for the better, prosperity, power to overcome problems until success, balance, protection against evil. Speaks also of adaption, transformation, which allows to cope with the problems we encounter; we see them as challenges and not as problems and make the best out of those situations.
The Chinese dragon rules the 5th sign of the Chinese zodiac, the symbol of the rising sun! (a dark cloud might be hovering over you, but the sun will soon take its place!). Seen also as divine, it is represented with the clouds. On this picture he blows out the dark cloud which for me tells us that any problem, set back, difficulties in our lives are controlled and are beneficial, they are there as lesson to help us grow while we go on with our journey; (they are created by a “good divine dragon”).

Monkey:

The monkey symbol was also well chosen for the Clouds. He invites us to expect the unexpected, the forecast suddenly changes, and clouds are darkening our life. The monkey have the ability to keep their balance while swinging from branch to branch at diverse heights…this tells us to adapt ourselves with our situation and found balance to go through it. They are playful and do tricks that can fool people…even if they can imitate human beings they are still monkeys, so here again we have the aspect of appearance not being really true to reality. He can warn us not to get tricked by appearances. The monkeys are bold and confident and do not hesitate to “bite”, to attack if need be, his message for this card is “don’t worry about the clouds, take action! On the picture he and the parrot look up at the sky and what they see do not concern them, they look quite relaxed.

Parrot:

Symbol of illusion, the parrot can fool anyone very easily if one only hears what is said one can believe that a human has just spoken when in truth it was a parrot. Thus, appearances can be deceiving, also the parrot seems to be able to “speak” but it truly only can repeat what he hears. That links again to the message of the Clouds, telling us that the difficulties are not so bad, we should not get ourselves all worked up about them. In Feng Shui the parrot brings good news and attracts positive energy while repelling negative energy.

The beach:

Water, the ocean…represent diverse emotions, feelings, the fluctuation of both, the ups and downs. Also things always in movement and changes, while having also an effect of purification, life and its cycles the moon does control the tides, this give the idea that things don’t remain the same, if one’s sky is darkened by black clouds it is just temporary and it will pass.

Neptune Symbol: (Right upper corner)

This symbol of course is not only representing the planet but also the “god of the waters” also known as Poseidon. This matches well with the representation of the beach on the card. Neptune’s fate (being swallowed by his father Saturn and being trapped inside of him) indicates a set back before he became the ruler of the waters; which goes along with the message of this card “delay, some difficulties, problems, but it is just temporary”. The ups and downs of feelings, emotions, are also seen in Neptune who is just as the symbol of water. Imagination, dreams, intuition, insights as well as illusions are part of Neptune who rules the zodiac sign of the Pisces. This quite links with the clouds as one can “scry” the clouds, as they form symbols to the intuitive and imaginative mind. Also, the dark cloud can give the wrong impression at first; both clouds can mud our perception about a situation. Neptune also rule the Tarot card “The Hanged Man” and this card speaks about “delays” besides others things, just like the Clouds suggest.

General meaning:

“The clouds” for me is not a plain positive card like the Clover, the house, but it is not a “negative” card either. It shows a mix of problem (dark cloud) and solution (the white one). I would read the combination according to which cloud touches which card. I will say that if the dark cloud touches a negative card it is a message that things are quite troublesome but as it is still a cloud, in due time it will pass. If it is the white cloud that touches a negative card I will say that we are encourage to keep a positive mind, reach up for answers and ways, and help to overcome the omen of that negative card. With a positive card by the dark cloud, IMO it would mean watch out trouble is heading your way, and with a positive card touching the white cloud would mean all will turn out for the best.
The clouds bring us a sign of worries, troubles, as well as insights and a change for the best. They speak of the ups and downs of our life, of the changes, and cycles, of the lessons we are supposed to learn and grow through them, of not being tricked by appearances and of keeping a positive attitude no matter what. Also, of seeking answers, controlling our emotions, accepting changes; of being patient when a cloud of delay is upon us, and look up toward days of good fortune.

Health:

In general, it is temporary trouble and nothing major. Depending of surrounding cards we are caught into an illness or getting out of it. Tells us also that we are worried, troubled and need to regain some confidence as well as control our emotions. It is not so bad as it looks.

Financial:

Some momentarily financial set back, little problems, a checkbook not well balanced, few bills that are to be paid and we don’t have quite the money for it, and might have to charge them on a credit card. Come down from your cloud and look into your financial situation, to clarify everything, time to face these little problems. Feeling of insecurity regarding our finances but on the other hand the white cloud with the dragon says that things will get better, just wait and see.

Love:

Misunderstanding, little conflict with loved ones, a relationship is not really clear don’t really know what to think…Again nothing major and it will pass. Look for insights and better days that are to come

Career:

Again nothing major but little annoyance at work or with one’s business. Things are not smooth, and some misunderstandings cloud our relationships with colleague/boss/customers. Little difficulties to overcome, set back we don’t get exactly what we were aiming for, some changes at work bother us. Can represent career where people do a lot of thinking, like analyst or psychiatrics.

Spiritual:

Time to search for answers, to go deeper, pierce the clouds, and get revelation, insight, an epiphany, meditation. By the dark cloud, our spiritual path is confusing, we are wondering about many things, not sure what to believe.

Timing:

Not long, things changing pretty fast, maybe just from a cycle to another. If using the #6 of the card I will tend toward 6 days or weeks.

Empath111

Very good point you made with the rooms!

Real good insights, thanks for the links!:D

Yes, it’s quite something isn’t it!

Yeah, I agree!

It is the astro. Sign: Virgo

I had the same feeling about the tree growing slowly, so symbolizing length of time. I like "kind of girl you'd take home to meet mom" sort of feeling. does feel that way! and I like how you worded your comment for "health" "aging gracefully" matches well with the tree and its "Lady trunk" dancing!;)
Thanks LZ!
I gave the links because I feel like I am plagiarizing if I don't! LOL! Still stuck in college mindset;)
Ahhh..Virgo sign. thank you!

celticnoodle

clouds and snake

Okay, this week is for the clouds and snake cards.

CLOUDS

So, looking at the cloud card, there is a dark black cloud on the left hand side of the card and a white puffy cloud on teh right, which seems to have a dragon inside of it. the black cloud on the left sort of looks like at the top a snake, I believe. Not sure if the creator meant for this to be, but to me, I can see the body and head of a snake at the top.

So, if I were to see this card show up in a reading, I'd say any card that was to the left of this card would mean some problems for the client. to the right of the cards, I'd see good things for the client--tying in with the cards that are laying to each of these sides.

Now, dragons are symbolic of good luck and protection. also a symbol of power and strength. So, perhaps, if and when it shows up in a reading, it should be read as overcoming a hardship.

There is also a small monkey holding a piece of fruit in his hand. Monkeys are symbolic of playfulness and fun. They are generally good natured animals with the intelligence of human children. They are much like children over all. The monkey is also very family oriented and exhibits a great show of caring to others.

The red bird on his head, I've no idea what type of bird it is, but all birds are said to have a connection to the heavens and the spirits. Being a red color, I'd also say this bird is symbolic of life and blood--perhaps family? it is a bold color, often depicting action and confidence. I recall when I was in HS, a teacher telling us when we go for a job interview, it is often advisable to wear red--as red is a powerful color indicating confidence and intelligence. I also recall buying a red suit, that seemed to be very good for me with my first few jobs! :D

Red can also depict aggression, and while the monkey and bird both look sweet and peaceful, they are sitting under the dark cloud...........

waters are all about emotions and the sand would symbolize changes in your attitude. I do know that I love to walk on the beach--in the sand, as it feels so warm and inviting and supportive. every step just feels good, so I'd say that sand also could be depicting support and warmth.

the beach on the ocean can indicate a transition and major changes happening in your life (per my dream site). and of course, the ocean is symbolic of a spiritual renewal, and of course emotions. Since the waters seems to be rather calm, it gives a feeling of calmness too.

the symbol in the right hand corner is related to Neptune. Neptune is supposedly symbolic of dreams and illusions and not paying much attention to reality. allowing oneself to give rather then receive or give more then one receives. lol--been there, done that--many times, I'm afraid!

GENERAL MEANING

so, as I mentioned already above, if I were to see this in a spread, I'd read the cards to the left of the card as troublesome and to the right as lucky and good. I'm generally use to reading anything falling to the left is the past and to the right is the future and not sure if this is used in Lenormand reading. If it could be then, anything to the left could indicate what the client is facing currently or in the past and to the right what the possible answer is to remedying the situation.

HEALTH

health wise, I'd have to rely on the cards to the left of this card as showing the illnesses that the client is facing or overcoming. To the right, the possible help for the client or perhaps how/who the client can overcome the health issues.

if this card shows up to the main significator card to the left, then healthwise it would seem to indicate concern or perhaps even someone who is a chronic complainer. to the right it would indicate not allowing the health issue to have an ill effect on the client.

FINANCIAL
again, with this card, it is really going to depend on the cards around it. this is definitely a card that cannot be easily read on its own accord. it must take into account the cards surrounding it. so, to the left is what is in jeopardy and to the right are the blessings to come financially, I think. the cards to the left may also indicate unwise and childish (because of the monkey) decisions made that they are paying for. this card itself generally depicts being overly generous to a fault, so to the left of a card, it could show to whom or for what the client is being too generous with, to the right, it would indicate what or whom is being overly generous to the client.

LOVE
read w/the cards to the left, a love that is not wise for them, whether this be a partner and if w/the cards to the right, one that will pay off for them in some way--whether this is a long lasting love, speaking of possible marriage or at least one that will be forever memorable in a good way.

if this card shows up next to a love interest on its left it could indicate that the love interest is not in the clients best interest--that perhaps the client gives more then they receive and is being taken advantage of. To the right of a love interest card, the opposite--that their love is doting on them.

CAREER
the cards to the left, career choices that are being questioned or troublesome. the cards to the right of this card would indicate what the client should keep in mind or consider.

SPIRITUALITY
the cards to the left of the clouds would indicate to me some problems they are facing spiritually most likely and to the right of the clouds card would indicate a possible new path they are facing.

TIMINGwell now...for timing. I'd be inclined to say summer time, as the card feels so warm. And, knowing that the planet Neptune is slow moving, it would indicate something that will take awhile to complete. And, becausae the planet Neptune is the 8th planet from the sun, I'd keep in mind the number 8--8 days, 8 weeks, 8 mos.

celticnoodle

SNAKE
So now, the snake card shows a snake standing tall upon a rock w/some grass. on one side is the sun and the other is the moon. the snake wears a crown upon it's head and is wrapped around a golden egg. water is below it, but calm.

The snake has an evil look on it's face, so not to be trusted. the crown speaks of royal, so someone who is powerful and demanding. The sun is a sign of warmth and also of authority. it can symbolize hope and is a spiritual symbol. the moon is generally thought of as symbolizing mystery and often people look at it as a symbol of being fickle. it is thought to be in control of our emotions. a symbol of intuition and psychic abilities. the golden egg--financial rewards. water, symbolic of emotions and the color green for the grass on top of the rock--prosperity. the rock itself can be security or stability. a position of power, determination and stubborness.

GENERAL MEANING
it seems to me that this snake is sitting up high and perhaps is sitting pretty with the golden egg in it's possession. given that there is water beneath the rock, but the water is calm, it would give that this card depicts someone untrustworthy--and one who plays with emotions. the facial features gives the impression of meanness. I keep getting a feeling of 'the boss' so definitely this card gives a feeling of a bossy person--if NOT a boss at work or person in charge, one who likes to be in charge and undermines others if they are not so.

HEALTH
if this card appeared in a reading regarding health, I could see again where the client or person it reads for is suggesting something being hidden that would benefit this person the card stands for. If it is to be in their favor to play up an illness, they would, and if they do not want a health issue to be known, they will hide it. this card just feels filled with corruption--like someone would be two faced or would lie if it was in their interest about their health.

FINANCIAL
greed. this card really feels greedy to me, the way the snake is holding onto that golden egg.

LOVE
not a trustworthy love. one who would marry for money and position, not for love.

CAREER
again greed here too. one who would do anything to get ahead--lie, cheat and steal. someone who wants to be in a position of power. Oh, I forgot to list actual careers for the clouds--so for the snake perhaps an investor/investment broker or a con artist. :p

SPIRITUALITY
interestingly enough the snake is generally seen as a spiritual symbol. We've all heard of the kundalini snake--but it can also be seen spiritually as sneaky and evil. temptation. dangerous.

TIMING
With the Virgo sign in the upper right corner, I'd say this timing would be from August 23-Sept. 22. That or perhaps 7 days, 7 weeks or 7 mos as relating to the number in the left hand corner.