Reading professionally and different deck?

Barleywine

On-line readings - I have 3 designated decks (copyright permission) that I use.

This raises an interesting question. I assume you mean that you obtained publisher's permission to be able to send photos of the cards in your readings to your clients over the internet. I'm wondering how you went about getting it, and how many people who do on-line readings actually go to the trouble. I decided not to put card photos in my tarot spreads publication for this very reason.

AnemoneRosie

This raises an interesting question. I assume you mean that you obtained publisher's permission to be able to send photos of the cards in your readings to your clients over the internet. I'm wondering how you went about getting it, and how many people who do on-line readings actually go to the trouble. I decided not to put card photos in my tarot spreads publication for this very reason.

I read for websites that have gotten the permissions for use on their site. You have to be willing to use a digital deck, though, so that your querents are choosing the cards from decks that the site has permission to use.

nisaba

Readers, do you keep your decks separately for your clients or do you just use what is the most comfortable?

When I'm reading in public I have four historically important decks (the same ones) on my table, plus one deck chosen at random from my collection that day. The client gets to pick whichever deck attracts them. I'm comfortable to read with whatever they choose.