When to know if it's a cheating situation?

CaliforniaVirgo

Hi everyone,

I posted a full spread the other day but didn't have any luck in getting feedback.

Part of that reading that is causing me "analysis paralysis" is the couples obstacle.
In that position they got the devil reversed and clarified by two 3's reversed (3 of wands rx and 3 of cups rx). Earlier in the reading I felt maaaaybe there was another person involved and then I got these cards in this position and I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I know having numerous 3s can be a third party so I wanted some help.

I also could see it as just being someone who goes out too much and the other feels left out ...maybe the person going out is addicted to that scene and drinking and partying....but I sense the devil is a heavier energy

help!

Grizabella

Hi everyone,

I posted a full spread the other day but didn't have any luck in getting feedback.

Part of that reading that is causing me "analysis paralysis" is the couples obstacle.
In that position they got the devil reversed and clarified by two 3's reversed (3 of wands rx and 3 of cups rx). Earlier in the reading I felt maaaaybe there was another person involved and then I got these cards in this position and I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I know having numerous 3s can be a third party so I wanted some help.

I also could see it as just being someone who goes out too much and the other feels left out ...maybe the person going out is addicted to that scene and drinking and partying....but I sense the devil is a heavier energy

help!

I don't recall seeing the spread you posted. Could you give us a link to that thread?

Just looking at these three cards all together, the thought that comes to mind for me is that maybe there's a sexual addiction going on. If that's the case, it usually means there isn't much fidelity in the relationship. There either is already, or will eventually be some cheating. Or I guess it could indicate a polyamorous relationship, but I wouldn't expect to see these cards reversed in that case unless one was into polyamory but hadn't told their partner yet.

CaliforniaVirgo

I don't recall seeing the spread you posted. Could you give us a link to that thread?

Just looking at these three cards all together, the thought that comes to mind for me is that maybe there's a sexual addiction going on. If that's the case, it usually means there isn't much fidelity in the relationship. There either is already, or will eventually be some cheating. Or I guess it could indicate a polyamorous relationship, but I wouldn't expect to see these cards reversed in that case unless one was into polyamory but hadn't told their partner yet.

Hi and thank you for your feedback! Here is the full spread http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=276433

I know they say to listen to your intuition and what comes up first. Early on in the reading I had a feeling he was being deceitful and then as I continued I had more indicators...but my ego got involved and then i had analysis paralysis!