Satanic Deck

Phoenyx*

Yeah that's what I don't get, the whole "sinister" thing.

Aure

Looks to me very naivistic and corny... Who's the person behind this? Probably a teenage boy trying to be truly evil, heh...

Also, I don't get it, why would runes be considered satanic?

I could have expected something like this from some scandinavian group, but.... *shakes head and laughs* The deck is actually pathetic and lame...

lunakasha

Um......OK.....does anyone look at this deck and think sinister??? Or even mildly creepy???

The theme (Satanism) does not appeal to me, and the artwork...such as it is....well, let's just say that it would take one HELL of an impressive deck of cards for me to pay $1000!!!! It would probably have to be laminated in pure gold and then painted with original artwork by a highly talented artist......

I think they will be lucky to sell one deck at this price, IMO.....

:) Luna (hoping the Satanists don't find me)

Dark_angel

Personally, I just look at the deck and think "horrible artwork and a very annoying artist." It's so unprofessional to belittle other people's work to make your own sound impressive.

Somehow I don't think this deck will be going on my wishlist.

Kosmos

I don't know much at all about satanism, but what I can put together of the theory behind the deck sounds interesting. Unfortunately the artwork totally turns me off.

Umbrae

I, who lean towards dark decks am roflmao

lunakasha

Umbrae said:

LOL Umbrae!!!!

I must wholeheartedly agree with you....how disappointing!

I like my dark decks too....not so much pitch-black though....more like medium-dark grey! }) hehehe!!!

Satan must be REALLY p***ed off.....

:) Luna

OakDragon

Centaur said:
I quote from the website:

'Introducing the World's only public Sinister/Satanic Tarot Deck'

LOL! Well, maybe his saving grace is that he realizes that the rest of tarot is not satanic? That's more than some can claim.

The VIII trump reminds me of some alien from original Star Trek playing 3-D chess. :p

baba-prague

Umbrae said:

You and me both Umbrae!

At the best of times "dark" decks are hard to do well (they can slide into the sensational, the gross or the plain corny quite easily) but this one - well it's hard to know what to say really. Good for a laugh though ;-)

inanna_tarot

EWWW dont like!

baba-prague said:
You and me both Umbrae!

Oh and me!! lol
I cant stand this deck. To be honest it looks like something my cat has done! Dont like it one bit.
Dark? hmm like kiddy hiding underneath the blanket drawing pictures of the monsters she sees maybe - but for that amount of money?!?!
i'd say i'm abit of a collector but i wouldnt have this deck even if it was for free!

Sezo
x