Victorian Romantic Study group - who wants to join in?

Cocobird55

This is my favorite deck right now, so I would love to participate.

EarthAngel2911

Oh, yay! I'm so glad that a study group was formed for this terrific deck! :D (The journaling group just wasn't meeting my needs.) I've been using this deck for my FTN readings, and it's been GREAT! This deck really speaks. I will definitely participate as much as I can. (I think if I can stop myself from shopping, I should have more time for playing! :) )

Blessings,
Karen

Lysh

My deck will be coming within the week, so I would love to participate. I already feel connected with the deck and I haven't even held it in my hands yet!

red11

oooh yea. Me too. When I get my deck, oh so soon. Can't wait!! :D

Little Baron

Excellent.

I bought the standard edition today.

I have the Golden, as much as I intend to use it, I on't like carrying it about. I have it with me at work today and I am paranoid that I will lose a card. So the standard can serve as an outdoor deck. Knowing the golden is at home, I can slap this one about in pubs, on floors, trains and the like without being too worried.

In the last couple of days, out of the three I am using, I have been leaning a little closer to the Romantic.

LB

Jewel

I will be happy to participate to the best of my current availability, like Braoli I will probably be in and out. Again, that is par for the course for me, but will enjoy everything I can learn from you all.

Fallen Angel

Excellent, Im in !!

FA.x.

Emily

I'd like to join too - I've used this deck now on and off since I bought it a few weeks ago but I really want to get into it and since I've just joined the 'One Deck Wonder' study again, I won't be using any other decks for a while. :)

cherryberry

i am interested as well :) I LOVE study groups!! I do not have the deck, but I check the cards online on the victorianromatic.com webpage. Hope thats fine and I can still join - thinking of buying the deck anyway :)

elysgrl

Is it too late to join? I bought this deck right before Christmas, have been using it almost exclusively, and it has vaulted to the very top of my favorites list. What a glorious deck! And it reads so well, too.

Off to try and catch up....

Denise