What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

rwcarter

Previous thread:

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

Guidelines for this thread – Please read before posting

In an effort to refresh these sticky threads each year and/or to stop them from becoming too long and rambling, we have closed the old thread and opened this new one.

We would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and just list the decks, books or other tarot-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades.

EmpyreanKnight

Just purchased the Legend Kit: The Arthurian Tarot deck and book set.

Now I have 2 decks, 2 deck and book kits, and 4 separate books coming to our shores. I hope they get here soon enough before I get tempted to buy more Tarot stuff lol.

Celice

After a long break from acquiring new decks and working with tarot I recently binged on new purchases to make up for lost time. Right now the Spanish version of Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale tarot is on the way as well as two eBay decks: the Tavern Games poker sized RWS and the "Migic Light Waite". I'm also waiting for the Prisma Visions 3rd edition and Pagan Otherworlds!

ayuryogini

Oh, I love Pagan Otherworlds. Enjoy!

Victorian Romantic Gold arrived today. So happy with it.

Stella's Tarot on the way.

Celtictarot

Hanson - Roberts Tarot!

Tarot dance

After a long break from acquiring new decks and working with tarot I recently binged on new purchases to make up for lost time. Right now the Spanish version of Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale tarot is on the way as well as two eBay decks: the Tavern Games poker sized RWS and the "Migic Light Waite". I'm also waiting for the Prisma Visions 3rd edition and Pagan Otherworlds!

,,,I got the Migik Light Waite from eBay also

.........you ARE GOING TO LOVE the deck....it's beautiful....

.....I don't want to say more....i'll let you be as surprised as I was

...One thing though...I took forever to get here....it's coming from China....

....But, the seller was quick to answer my emails when I was worried & wanted confirmation the deck was indeed shipped

Signy

I was going to wait until next month, but convinced myself that it was close enough to June to justify it, so I bought the Golden Thread deck I've been admiring for so long.

Green Faerie

Just purchased the Legend Kit: The Arthurian Tarot deck and book set.

Now I have 2 decks, 2 deck and book kits, and 4 separate books coming to our shores. I hope they get here soon enough before I get tempted to buy more Tarot stuff lol.

I would be very curious to know what you think of the Legend:Arthurian tarot! If I was going to buy an Arthurian deck it would be that one; I would love to know how it reads. :)

Scarlet Woodland

The Sasuraibito Tarot and Rosetta Papyrus + Rosetta in a tin were waiting for me when I got home :party:. It's all so gorgeous I can't even.

An absolute miracle that my Rosettas are alright as the package looked like it had been run over by a truck! I mean literally... there are track marks.

The tin is dented on the lid, but I'm reasoning that it was bound to end up that way after a long while knocking around in my bag, so they're just pre-aged ;) The Papyrus survived with just a little ding to the cardboard box lid which really is a miracle.

Infinite, well deserved props to MM for her bubble wrapping skills, as both decks should have been pancaked by whatever godawful thing the postal service did to them. I think I'll actually shoot her an email now to thank her.

Le Fanu

Can never resist a new thread!

Waiting for my copy of the Oracle de le Tríade and the Illuminated Tarot (that semi-playing card tarot deck in the nice box) and I have just received the Moonology book, to get serious about Moon phases.