Baralho de cartas ciganas (Brazilian Lenormand)

ana luisa

Just to clarify things a bit. Yes, people in Brazil are very nice and they do know how to treat clients. That's the jeitinho brasileiro :) BTW, I know that because I was born here! Now, having said that, I assure you the cards are not worth your money. The 2 I bought and the one Sammie mentioned are identical and I remember clearly seeing them in shops and showing the same poor quality. It is not anybody's fault, really. Brazil is a poor country and we are just starting to produce and print decks so it is obvious that we cannot be up to par to , say, AGMuller standards (I-Ching Holitzka, for instance). I got for my 40th birthday the Osho Zen printed in Brazil. My heart sunk. The images are the same from the Original Osho Zen but, again, the paper was bad quality and the color rendition left much to be desired. There are a few exceptions. The Boticelli, for instance, is ok. But you can get all those via US or Europe, probably for a lower postage/shipping. As to the "Cartas Ciganas", they do look neat and intriguing. Have never seen them in any store but, if I run across them, I will check on their quality and let you guys know.
Love,

Ana :love:

ana luisa

The first deck. Have to check on quality of stock though. As I said, I have never seen them or handled those cards.

Ashtaroot

Thank you Ana that was really helpful :)

jrr01

The 1st deck look beautiful.

Can you find out what store sells them on your spare time?

Thanks