study group for wizards tarot?

releasethestars

Hello,

Does anyone want to join me in studying the Wizards Tarot? There is so much to learn from just the basic structure of tarot, but also the use of colours, runes, how kabbalah connects to tarot, and even a little practical magic.

I just got the deck and really want to learn more but there is so much in the deck and I thought that it would be great to start a group. Plus, it would be more interesting to see others opinions and the sources people find. Also 78 cards with a group would be easier to go through.

What is unique about this deck and the book that comes with it, is that it's all offered on the creators website, so while I think it would be great to have the cards in person to use them for spreads and such you really wouldn't have to as it's all on-line.

http://wizardstarot.com/

FenestraThought

Sounds interesting. I admit I don't "Own" the deck and would only be able to follow along and give opinions. But as you've pointed out, they Are online.

So if you post, I can follow along. :D and give my opinions. We did a reading exorcise with this deck the other day and I had to use the online images to do an "Intuitive" reading and it was interesting....

desertrat

When I get the deck, I would like to join in. Unfortunately, it may be some time before I will be able to purchase it :-(

releasethestars

Well, I was thinking that there are some things that carry from one card to the next and that would be a good place to start.

* familiar creatures
* meaning of the planets
* the Kabalistic tree of life & the 10 spheres
* the connection between hebrew and tarot
* the classical elements

So I'm going to start doing some research and I'll post my findings here

Hope that you guys find some interesting stuff too :)

hopena

I bought this on Mother's Day, but have barely used it (I've barely worked with any of my decks for a while now).

hopena

Thank you, Sulis. :) I meant to PM you the link to the post.

hunter

Is anyone using this deck right now?

hopena

I have it on my shelf. I just need to find the book. (Everything is scattered. :/ )