Melissa's Wicked Sibyl

MoonGypsy

I've had no notification either. Looking forward to this! It's almost October and I'm getting "wicked"ly excited for this deck and of course Halloween. ;)

Weeeeeel....no news today...Maybe later this evening or tomorrow... :)

Asher

No news here either, and I was so hoping to get my notification today...

Keeping my fingers crossed I hear something soon!

MoonGypsy

No news here either, and I was so hoping to get my notification today...

Keeping my fingers crossed I hear something soon!

Gee, Asher...i haven't yet hear of anyone who has received their notification. And Melissa said if we haven't received it by Wednesday to contact her...
Poor kid must really have a full plate right now...

MoonGypsy

Still no shipping notice...

How about you? Anyone receive their shipping notification? Mel said she started shipping last Thursday...

Penthasilia

Still no shipping notice...

How about you? Anyone receive their shipping notification? Mel said she started shipping last Thursday...

Nothing here. :(

Wondering if I should email or just let it be and give her more time...

MoonGypsy

Nothing here. :(

Wondering if I should email or just let it be and give her more time...

Pent, Mel said that if we don't hear from her by tomorrow/Wednesday, we should def email her.

i haven't heard anything...[i prepaid on JUNE 15TH.]

Good Luck, dear sis! :*

Hugs and Blessings,
MG xox

Astraea

She must not be mailing them in the sequence of preorders, as I prepaid on June 13 and haven't heard a word. We'll all hear soon, I hope!

MoonGypsy

She must not be mailing them in the sequence of preorders, as I prepaid on June 13 and haven't heard a word. We'll all hear soon, I hope!

...and i prepaid on June 15th, Astraea. So far,i haven't heard a word from anyone on here who has gotten their notification. :)

i just wish ONE peep would pop on and say "i did"...but so far, not...:)

Mel mentioned in her update #3 email [last thursday morn] that she was planning on having all the packages shipped by tomorrow/Wednesday Oct 2.

and if we didn't get a notification by then, to email her...:heart:

i think Melissa must have whole lot on her plate right now...:heart: Hopefully, we will hear something soon...

Astraea

Mel mentioned in her update #3 email [last thursday morn] that she was planning on having all the packages shipped by tomorrow/Wednesday Oct 2.

and if we didn't get a notification by then, to email her...:heart:
Either there will be a flood of posts in this thread tomorrow, or in Mel's inbox! :grin:

This is a deck I've been soooooo anxious to see in print!

MoonGypsy

Either there will be a flood of posts in this thread tomorrow, or in Mel's inbox! :grin:

This is a deck I've been soooooo anxious to see in print!

Yes, this is a deck i have longed for too-- ever since she first started posting about it a couple years back here on AT. :heart: i am sure it will be more than worth the wait...;)