Gilded Reverie Lenormand Video Review by Donnaleigh DeLaRose

photokat

I am waiting for amazon.ca to get stock in, so I can buy it. My December gift to myself. Decembers a tough month for me, being by my self. so it will be a treat.

I ordered one a few days ago, supposedly here on Tuesday. Was surprised to see the gilt edges and the high quality presentation.

I think I might actually like the mass market version better than the original.

La Force

I ordered one a few days ago, supposedly here on Tuesday. Was surprised to see the gilt edges and the high quality presentation.

I so agree, I think it's way better than the original, far superior quality.

off and running. ttl

La Force

Melia

Me too ... but this is really what makes it worthwhile purchasing, although it's odd and disappointing they didn't just package the cards together as one deck. Will the original box accommodate the extra cards? ... and at US$20 for 36 cards, it's expensive for a mass produced Lenormand deck ... then add another $8 - 10 at least, for the extra, separately packaged cards.

"This deck has exactly 36 cards, as in a traditional Petit Lenormand deck. BUT....that said, U.S. Games Systems has since decided that those extra cards WILL be made available SOON, in the future. To clarify - the extra (all 7 bonus cards plus 1 other) will be published down the road in their own little mini-pack."

SixDegrees

So shiny! I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm curious how "sticky" these are, especially as compared to some previous offerings by USG.

Melia

Having watched the video the cards seem to separate rather easily. I'm not seeing any stickiness there at all.

greatdane

Thank you for posting that, Photokat!

I enjoyed looking at all the cards. GORGEOUS BOX! I wish all decks had boxes that great!
The gilt edge is certainly lovely to look at too.

JenWt43

Thank you for posting the video. Wow, the deck and box look incredible! I have the collector's edition, but for some reason my husband really wants me to keep it pristine. He doesn't worry about any of my other decks, it is weird.

So, I think he should buy me this one, so he doesn't have to worry. :D

WolfyJames

Yeah, the market version looks really nice, I was planning on getting it anyway. It seems to me the colors are more vibrant in that version as well.