Gilded Reverie Lenormand Video Review by Donnaleigh DeLaRose

birdsong123

Several people have asked when the extra mini-pack of 8 cards for Ciro Marchetti's Gilded Reverie Lenormand will be available. The publisher just informed me that they are going to the printer this week and they expect them to be available to the public in February. They mentioned it may seem like a long time, but it was important that they use the same printer so that the cards matched the previous set seamlessly.

photokat

Well it says SHOULD ship on November 18th....we'll see. But on Amazon it looks like they are NOT out of stock now, but saying should ship in two to four weeks. Well, if they were IN STOCK, I wouldn't think it would take that long to ship, but hey, it will get here when it gets here! For the price, worth the wait :).

I placed my order through Amazon even though it says out of stock, but they shipped the cards quickly!

They are so pretty. Seriously the most beautiful USG or mass market deck I've ever purchased. Especially for $14.36 including postage :)

While the original edition will always be a nice collectible, I really think that this one is much much nicer, which I never thought I'd ever say!

I could imagine that the additional cards could potentially fit in the box with the LWB removed.

greatdane

You're right Photokat!

It recently updated and said I should HAVE them....Tuesday! I know that happens often with Amazon. They hedge their bets because they would rather you be pleasantly surprised they're earlier than they said than disappointed they're later. I have watched DonnaLeigh's video more than once and, from that, it certainly looks like the mass market is the edition I would have wanted anyway. It's so pretty and glossy and I see the cards are just a bit smaller, which I like because easier for me to shuffle.

Bluefeet

The mass market edition definitely has the most beautiful box I've ever seen, so gorgeous! :thumbsup:

I really hope the 2014 Celtic Lenormand will come in with the same type of box as well!

greatdane

Just got mine!

Well worth the price. Shows what a big company can produce and sell for such a small amount! I've paid a lot more for decks and haven't had this quality. And the box is the best I've ever seen, not just for this low price. WELL DONE, CIRO! WELL DONE, US GAMES!

Glitterbird

Ooooo they are sooo pretty!!Shiny blingy!! AWESOME BOX! WAy to go Ciro!

greatdane

SO RIGHT, GLITTERBIRD!

If anyone is on the fence about this one, I would definitely recommend it. I think it's even better in person. The video does present it well, but having it, well, EVEN BETTER! I'm NOT disappointed! I couldn't put it down last night. This is not just a great quality deck, but at this price, it's amazing.

photokat

This is not just a great quality deck, but at this price, it's amazing.

Agree 100%!
The Amazon price went up a bit but still a bargain for the quality. I'm so pleased with mine!

shadowdancer

well out of frustration I have cancelled the order with Amazon. It has flim-flam things going on. One minute out of stock, one minute delivery of 2-4 weeks,then out of stock again. The price has been up and down like a darned yo-yo also. BD doesn't even list it at all yet, so I really have no idea what is going on.

For sure, there was a chance the shutdown held things up at customs, but that finished a while ago now.

So.... have cancelled the order I had for 2 of the decks, and ordered directly from Ciro for one of the decks. I do want 2 copies long term though. Usually I am a patient lass and can wait, but Amazon seem to be way behind on getting this deck for some reason. Not sure it can be down to pre-orders, as it wasn't even listed on the website until around the time it was available via US Games.

photokat

well out of frustration I have cancelled the order with Amazon. It has flim-flam things going on. One minute out of stock, one minute delivery of 2-4 weeks,then out of stock again.

My deck was shipped while it said that it was out of stock on Amazon.