NEW DECK: *Emerald Forest Lenormand*

Lee

A very kind person gifted me with a copy of this deck, and I just received it. I like it a lot! The images are very creatively done, and have a strong green-y, forest-y mood. You can practically smell the natural mulch and hear the birds singing and the wind rustling in the leaves.

I had a lot of fun going through the 72 cards and picking out my favorites to make a 36-card deck. I'm not an "extra cards" kind of person so I stuck with numbers 1 through 36, but I enjoyed picking among the many alternate cards among that 36. I actually surprised myself on some of my choices -- for example, I'm not Pagan but I chose the Wizard/Witch cards for Man/Woman simply because I thought they were different and interesting.

The cards have lots of little interesting quirks in them but still retain the primacy of the main symbolism, so, happily, I'll be able to use this deck easily.

Tarotlyn did a great job!

tarotlyn

A very kind person gifted me with a copy of this deck, and I just received it. I like it a lot! The images are very creatively done, and have a strong green-y, forest-y mood. You can practically smell the natural mulch and hear the birds singing and the wind rustling in the leaves.

I had a lot of fun going through the 72 cards and picking out my favorites to make a 36-card deck. I'm not an "extra cards" kind of person so I stuck with numbers 1 through 36, but I enjoyed picking among the many alternate cards among that 36. I actually surprised myself on some of my choices -- for example, I'm not Pagan but I chose the Wizard/Witch cards for Man/Woman simply because I thought they were different and interesting.

The cards of lots of little interesting quirks in them but still retain the primacy of the main symbolism, so, happily, I'll be able to use this deck easily.

Tarotlyn did a great job!
:heart:) Hi! Lee!

Thank your so much for your great feedback on my Emerald Forest Lenormand deck :heart:
It is very much appreciated.

MoonGypsy and I worked together very well on this deck :heart: She imputed so much of her
own Spirit into this one. I'm sure she would agree that we both send you 'healing' vibes to
go along with your deck :heart:

Happy readings ~ and thank you again Lee :heart:
:heart: Love and Blessings, Lyn

LadyZelda

Congrats for a beautiful and original deck :thumbsup: the idea of "the forest, crystal balls, a witchy/gypsy" theme is awesome. Great accomplishment :)

JenWt43

Oh. My gosh. I was not visiting Aeclectic for awhile, too many other things going on in my life. :) I just found this tread, and watched the video. I love this deck!!! I just ordered. I thought the yellow was my favorite, but I think the emerald will absolutely be favorite!!

tarotlyn

Oh. My gosh. I was not visiting Aeclectic for awhile, too many other things going on in my life. :) I just found this tread, and watched the video. I love this deck!!! I just ordered. I thought the yellow was my favorite, but I think the emerald will absolutely be favorite!!

:):heart: Thank you, Jen :heart: Your order was placed yesterday and you should have received
a private email from me with your shipping info and free Lenormand Mini-Course pdf file.

...and yes, for sure, so much going on in our lives that we can get spread really thin! :bugeyed: :laugh:
So happy you came back here :thumbsup: :)

Here is page with all of my deck videos on it, so you can see my other decks:
https://plus.google.com/101288893001199303665/videos

:heart: Hugs and Blessings with Love,
Lyn

EmpressArwen

These are absolutely beautiful. I do not know how to read Lenormand cards. Does this come with a guide? I think I have to have them but have no clue as how to use them. lol

tarotlyn

These are absolutely beautiful. I do not know how to read Lenormand cards. Does this come with a guide? I think I have to have them but have no clue as how to use them. lol

:heart::) Hi! EmpressArwen, yes you will receive a Mini-Lenormand course that I wrote, which
is a 33 page file filled with meanings, spreads to get you started, resources links, and more.
It is a PDF file that will be emailed to your paypal payment email address.

Also, since you are new to Lenormand reading, you might want to check out my latest deck:
Instant Lenormand (with keywords):

http://www.InstantLenormand.com for the info.

and here: http://www.instantlenormand.com/Gallery_72_Cards.html to see all the cards.

Welcome, EmpressArwen to our wonderful world of lennie reading!
You are going to love it! :heart:

:heart: Hugs and Blessings filled with Love and Light,
Lyn

EmpressArwen

Oh! Those looks very helpful...and the Blue deck...and the Yellow one. oh.my.goodness. I want them all. I have a birthday coming up in a month.....lol

tarotlyn

LOL... :heart:
Thank you!
Hugs, Lyn