NEW DECK: *Emerald Forest Lenormand*

magpie9

Gather 'round, Wobbly Readers!

I recently got the Emerald Forest AND the Instant Lenny and have to recommend them both highly! The Emerald is positively magical....and the Instant is a great help when I'm feeling uncertain about meanings and interpretations. I'm not steady on my Lennie feet yet, much as I love them. Knowing I have the words on the cards relaxes me and results in better, more confidant readings. I don't actually have to look at the words often, just knowing they're there makes all the difference. It has become my most used deck. Lyn has cleverly put the words on in such a way that while there, they are somehow unobtrusive, and not the first thing you see when you look at the cards. This deck is not just for newbies...it's for the rest of us wobbly readers, too!

tarotlyn

I recently got the Emerald Forest AND the Instant Lenny and have to recommend them both highly! The Emerald is positively magical....and the Instant is a great help when I'm feeling uncertain about meanings and interpretations. I'm not steady on my Lennie feet yet, much as I love them. Knowing I have the words on the cards relaxes me and results in better, more confidant readings. I don't actually have to look at the words often, just knowing they're there makes all the difference. It has become my most used deck. Lyn has cleverly put the words on in such a way that while there, they are somehow unobtrusive, and not the first thing you see when you look at the cards. This deck is not just for newbies...it's for the rest of us wobbly readers, too!

:heart::) magpie, you are such a sweetheart :heart:
- Thank you for your wonderful words about my Lenormand decks.
I'm so happy that my decks are working for you. I think it is easier to have the meaning right there on a card
than having to find it in a book every-time you need clarification on a card, especially when you are first learning.

Even though I know all of the card meanings by heart, I still like using my Instant Lenormand deck
because of those times when I just need a little clarification on a certain card. The keywords, on the cards,
do help remind you of other nuances that a card might mean in a difficult reading.

Thank you so much, :heart: magpie, for posting your comments and taking the time to explain how my decks help :thumbsup: :)

:heart: Hugs and Blessings of Light and Love,
Lyn