2015 SAMHAIN LENORMAND HAS ARRIVED!

greatdane

I have many of Seven's decks TreeLeafe AND

have never been disappointed :). I have three Vintage Germans, her first Samhain Lenormand, one of the latest and I ordered another. I have quite a small collection of Lenormands for how much I read and yet five, soon to be six, are Seven's.
You're in for a treat, no trick, this Samhain!

DaughterOfDanu

have never been disappointed :). I have three Vintage Germans, her first Samhain Lenormand, one of the latest and I ordered another. I have quite a small collection of Lenormands for how much I read and yet five, soon to be six, are Seven's.
You're in for a treat, no trick, this Samhain!

Wonderful! I have about 6 or 7 myself I think now too. I rarely give readings for others with them as I'm still in the learning phase, but I have a hard time saying no to buying more. There's something very magical about them to me.

I'll let you know my thoughts when I get my copy. I'm super excited!

seven stars

Awesome - people should be getting their decks soon, I hope they comment in here about them! =)

MoonGypsy

Awesome - people should be getting their decks soon, I hope they comment in here about them! =)

i am embarrassed to admit how many of seven's decks i have..:eek:

i have a feeling in my gut, ;) that i am going to receive my Special Samhain
Lenormand package today.

If i do, i will be sure to post some pics...
Before and after edge treatment, too. :D

greatdane

YAY MOONGYPSY

Yes, the Samhain is gorgeous and perfect for Samhain, and edging just adds that extra ohlala to it. :)

seven stars

I know I keep thinking what do "I" want for Halloween that I could make, LOL.....my Lenormand set I have on the end table & it's like a little Halloween shrine or something.

greatdane

Take your time on my custom back, Seven because

I want to get a mat as well and whether or not there is a sale, the decks and mats are very well priced and are perfect for how I see me doing readings for Samhain :).

I have not seen mats like that and I love the atmospheric vibe of the mats as well as the deck.

Will you be doing journals to kind of be in the vibe of the mats and deck? They're so great for journaling and l love the quality of the paper.

MoonGypsy

i have received my wonderful Samhain Lenormand Package, and i am sooooo
very pleased with everything. Thanks for creating yet another great Samhain Deck, Seven!

Their are so many fantastic aspects to this deck...ghosties, one might miss at first,
foggy mists and subtle faces...oh how i love the house, with the little witchy cats marching out.

There are so many things i could mention, but i don't want to spoil all the ambient visual
surprises.

i am totally enamored with the mat, too! i can see that there "are a few
more mats in my future :p "

i will try and take a few pics, later...but i have been a little under the weather
the last couple of days. i am planning on edge treating, of course...but might not,
until later today, or tomorrow. But i will post pics once i have.

seven stars

GD I could make a journal to match the mat or the deck. That would be easy.

greatdane

MoonGypsy and Seven Stars

Seven, your journals rock and I find really great to write in for readings or just journaling about a deck. And the fact you can do different covers is so cool. You have done ones for me that were in the same vibe as a deck I was using.

MoonGypsy, WHOO HOO! YOU GOT IT! CAN'T WAIT to discuss it with you, dear Sister of the Forest :).