Daily Card -- Two/Swords -- Peace

Aeon418

Ah! Here we go.

Atu VIII Adjustment - Libra

Balance against each thought it's exact opposite.
For the Marriage of these is the Annihilation of Illusion.

Craxiette

Ah! Here we go.

Atu VIII Adjustment - Libra

Balance against each thought it's exact opposite.
For the Marriage of these is the Annihilation of Illusion.

So two wrongs don't make a right, but two wrongs make 'none' right, in this case ;)

Beira

2 of swords thoth

Moon in Libra from 0 to 10 of Libra: 23 September / 2 October
Lord of Peace Restored
Chokmah in Air

So... It can be called Peace, but the image talks to me of something off limits.
The main subject of the card are two swords crossed, and they cross through a white-bluish flower (no rose here, it looks more a lotus.
The flower looks quite undisturbed at being pierced like that... strange.
The background is green at the bottom shadowing towards greenish yellow and then just dirty white at the top, and this give the card some kind of lifting up sensation.
The usual swirls that look to me as the idea of a quick rotating movement are at their usual (not changed and "slowed down" as they are in the three.
So it looks a very formidable defense device, nothing can get close.
Two very little daggers, at the centre top and bottom are pierced to the astrological symbols for this card, then one has its point sticked in the Moon, the other in the symbol for the zodiac sign of Libra.
Moon in libra talks to me of the inner part of ourself, our intuition and our inconscious, (the Moon), in a very accomodating sign as the Libra. Looks Libra could well be able to get the Moon energies balanced and so no turmoil is espected here.
But from this to get to the concept of peace still looks a far cry.
Study is called for...