New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

l'appeso

just received my copy... beautiful deck, thanks pablo!

KhonsuMes

Between work and travel, I totally missed this thread.

emmsma: Many thanks for coordinating the US shipment and for holding my decks while I was away.

Pablo: Many thanks to you too, for putting so much time, work, and creativity into your decks.

I am really looking forward to seeing the decks in person. The pictures look wonderful!

Matt

Yves Le Marseillais

Just arrived in marseille !!

Hi Pablo and all,

Here is my XMas present from Pablo !!

I putted packet on my XMas tree for the fun... See attached.

Well you know what ?: I am happy !

Thanks you dear Pablo for this very nice looking Tarot deck who keep your personal style with his textured background, vivid colors and a very nice effect back.

in fact this deck looks original and Latinos regarding optins you choosed:
Size: I will send a picture with a comparative view of various TdM editions. A small sized deck good for little hands.
Back: Unusual but with an optic effect i do like. Good finding
Latinos styled for my eyes because of his strong colors and lines. to be compared with Japanese styled deck from Isis edition.

I wish you all success in this crazy enterprise and now will climb on a chair as to put it on top of my library shelve with his companions decks from the big Tarot of marseille familly.

Salude from Francia

Yves

Attachments

• Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 178

Yves Le Marseillais

Comparative picture of some tarot of marseille

Hello again,

Here is picture with 6 decks from Tarot of marseille style:

From left to right:

A = Pablo Tarot de Marseilla his last edition.
B = Yoav Ben Dov Conver
C = Wilfried Houdouin Millenium Edition
D = Pierre Madenié Facsimile by.... myself Yves Le Marseillais to be issued in jan.2012
E = Isis edition by Tadahio
F = Pablo Dodal 1701 restoration

As you can see cards sizes slightly differs:
A : Lengh: 112 mm Wide:59 mm
B : Lengh: 120 mm Wide:62 mm
C : Lengh: 123 mm Wide:64 mm
D : Lengh: 122 mm Wide:65 mm
E : Lengh: 125 mm Wide:65 mm
F : Lengh: 126 mm Wide:68 mm

Please don't consider colours to be realistic 100 % because I am not a photograph and my small Sony camera is not a Leica ha ha !!
And I resised picture for this Forum of course.

Concerning Pablo deck I just received I forgot to mention that inside his wrapper (another good idea very traditional) I found a plastic transparent geometric figure who illustrates well how Tarot decks could be possibly encoded.
Another original idea from Argentina.

This comparative picture will help you consider what to offer yourself as to complete your collection.

With thanks to all this now colleagues in Tarot adventure.

Yves

Attachments

• COMPARATIF 981 K0.jpg
    COMPARATIF 981 K0.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 252

eltarot78

thank you very much everyone for their congratulations and thanks,
I am delighted that the majority of decks are already reached their destinations

eltarot78

The size of the cards, 11,3 X 5,95 cm, was after a long study and testing, discovered that it is the ideal size for any size hand, and the images do not lose operability.

The back card is a reinterpretation (variation in color) used by the Grimaud, in your TAROT ALLEMAND À 2 TÊTES edition 1890 (dark brown and light brown) a subtle pattern not reversible.

KhonsuMes

Checking in with everyone to say my decks arrived too.

Pablo, they are beautiful. The cards have a lushness, a luxuriousness that is really remarkable. Wonderful job, sir, wonderful job!

Matt

eltarot78

Thank you very much Matt,
I honor their words

Rasa

Hi, Pablo. Your deck is absolutely beautiful!
I usually prefer photoreproductions of old decks, rather than reconstructions or restorations... but I liked Yves' picture with all those Marseilles compared, and your two decks really stood out to me as the nicest!

I have a few questions: is it printed on textured cardstock, or is the 'texture' just part of the printed image?

Do you know how much it would cost to ship to Uruguay?

..and do you only sell your decks on these forums, or are they available anywhere in Argentina? I'm hoping to spend some time in Buenos Aires (although I've gathered that you are fro a different part of the country, right?) in February or March, and it would be lovely to just pick one up, rather than having it sent.

Rasa

Concerning Pablo deck I just received I forgot to mention that inside his wrapper (another good idea very traditional) I found a plastic transparent geometric figure who illustrates well how Tarot decks could be possibly encoded.

Can you explain this a little more? It sounds intriguing....