Tea Leaf Oracle Cards partner

olivia1

i got this set a month ago. it is by Rae Hepburn and is the 2nd edition.

this is what it looks like:

http://www.amazon.com/Tea-Leaf-Fortune-Cards-Hepburn/dp/1572816708

it seems like its accurate but i could be biased. i am looking for a partner to study this deck - like exchange readings and just share card observations with.

if anyone is interested, let me know.

hopena

I might be interested, but I need to reacquaint myself with the cards first. :)

ghost271

Hows once a week for weekly readings sound ?

olivia1

Hi all!

yes, once a week sounds great! let me know when you all want to get started and how we should go about it.

its ok, hopena. i have to admit, im not that attuned to these cards either. i havent used them in awhile

autumn star

I would also be up for a weekly exchange/discussion.

I got these cards a few weeks ago and have found my readings with them to be quite mixed - sometimes accurate and sometimes not. They seem straightforward so I'm not sure if it's just the way that I am reading them.

jpbeautybabe

I'm in

Hi I have first addition of these and think it would be great to team up.

hopena

I started out this year, fully intending to use them at least once a week. I don't know what happened, because I was feeling more motivated.

I started a thread for my weekly drawings, at the time, if anyone else wants to add to that.

metatron3

I'm in too :)
I just notice something about my year reading where it says : look for card connection to see if there is an alternative solution ( broken bridge. hun. ¬¬ ) which isn't my strongest point.
Practicing could be a solution to ... find the alternative solution :p

strangebrew

Hi,

I have recently received these cards and notice there are *months of the year* cards and *astral house* cards. I remember reading somewhere that these cards are meant to be separated from the main pack. How are they meant to be used or incorporated into readings?

Thanks! :)

metatron3

The months of the year card are used for the yearly spread : you put it in circle, starting by actual month at the bottom.
Then you mix all cards and pick 1 card for each month.
Mix again and pick again. Do that until you have 4 cards per month.
Than read :D

As for astral house, it is for a pyramid spread. You choose a subject - astral house - and pick cards that you put under.
Mix cards and pick 2 that you put right under the astral house card.
Mix again and pick 3 that you place under the first 2
Mix one last time and pick 3.

It gives you something like :
*****Astral House
******1******2
****3****4*****5
***6***7****8****9

But, I read Rae Hepburn saying that you could choose any card to represent the subject you want to know about :)

The first row stand a time lapse of 2 days / 2 weeks / 2 months
second : 3 days / 3 weeks / 3 months
third : 4 days / 4 weeks / 4 months