What Oracle Deck are you working with now? 2009

Simsy

i am a toss up between crystal ally cards which are colorful and angel threapy oracle cards cos i am angelic well most of the time :D

Simsy

cardlady22

I'm *supposed to be* working with the Lenormand-style decks until summer solstice, but I have been side-tracked so far.

Tiana Elari

I'm rather keen on my Lenormand decks usually using the Blue Owl for readings but l'm looking forward to receiving The Fortune Teller's Deck by Jane Lyle that l just won on Ebay Austrlia for A$5.50, what a bargain.

Judy

2_Journey

Okay, I should not be reading this thread. Who knew there were so many beautiful oracles out there? Spirit of the Wheel? Never heard of it, but oh my it looks pretty. :laugh:

emmsma

Tiana Elari said:
I'm rather keen on my Lenormand decks usually using the Blue Owl for readings but l'm looking forward to receiving The Fortune Teller's Deck by Jane Lyle that l just won on Ebay Austrlia for A$5.50, what a bargain.

Judy

Enjoy, Judy. It is a lovely deck. I sometimes ponder how to steal it away from my dear hubby.

hunter

Wow, I'm 3rd for Bird Signs! I didn't think it was a popular deck! I really like it.

Also I'm using Way of the Horse, Magical Unicorns, Trust Your Vibes and a free online version of The Joy of Relationship Cards.

http://www.soulmateoracle.com/oracle.html

The Joy of Relationship Cards are amazing, but expensive. $52.00 with the $12.00 shipping fee :-( I tried buying a deck from a used bookseller and only got the book and a battle with the seller :-(

The Unicorn cards have been scary accurate lately in some sensitive areas. I bought them after I got attached to my Horse cards and kept picking Pegusus and then found out Pegusus is my magical personality type.

http://www.llewellyn.com/free/mpq.php?tab=intro

It's a fluffy deck...but...I'm really getting some amazing stuff especially in relation to my runes readings.

NorthernTigress

I'm not sure if this qualifies strictly as an "oracle" but I recently bought the Creative Whack Pack. I like the illustrations, and the cards themselves are insightful.

I've been thinking about bringing it to the office for a "Whack of the Day" kind of thing. Pull one card and discuss.

MysticalMoose

Im still using my faithful Graven Images Oracle along with Madame Endora & am this evening renewing my aquaintance with the Russian Gypsy Fortunetelling Cards & also have been having a bash at the Mystical Lenormand too :)

MM :)

firefrost

Les Vieux Jours Lenormand and The Victorian Flower Oracle.

Mellaenn

Great thread, Dragonfae.

I have been working with the Celtic Oracle by John Matthews. I like it and I find that it's a good way to study the Celtic mythology. I also came home from the Readers Studio with the Russion Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards, but have not tried them yet, though they look very intriguing.

Just got the Moon Oracle in the mail from Scion and I'm shuffling, shuffling - off we go! I've been wanting this oracle for a long time. (Odd thing, I accidentally picked up a companion book without the cards years ago and that created a need for the deck!) :grin: