Coming out of the closet... and I need your help

Which back for my deck?

• Total voters

yirabeth

I voted for nr 7 because I think the purpose of reading cards is for transformation...and butterflies indicate that.

~Yira

MCsea

Simone said:
well... I have a couple of snow pics, but mostly it was not very photogenic out there. See, the problem is, we didn't get any white AND sunny days, meaning it was mostly drab and grey - yesterday and the day before, it snowed LOADS, all day long, but... isn't there always a butt, eh - it also was too "warm", meaning the snow turned to slush as soon as it touched something, and in the evening it rained into the whole mess. It's still raining now, and any possible speck of white has disappeared.

Most of the good stuff landed in Germany and France, and in the Belgian Ardennes, not here :(

I have some pics though, a couple of bird traces in the snow too, I really wanted a fox, but I didn't get to go to the place where I can be almost 100% sure to find fox traces (dang, student didn't renew classes, so I have no reason to drive up there...)

But now I can go hunting for snowdrops (there is zero chance to catch icicles... again)

Oh dear - thats not such good news - maybe there will be a lateish dump?
with some sun.. I understand its hard to get just right photos - and it is important.

sending you perfect photograph weather :)
MARINA