Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Lenormand > Lenormand

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

seven stars 
Citizen

Retiring Samhain Lenormand

I didn't have time last year to make a new edition for this deck, so the one that's out there is the 2015 edition.

This year I'm making a deck to correspond with the 2017 Samhain Deck of the Bastard Ltd (aka The Dearly Departed Bastard). It's going to be the same idea, a Halloween themed deck, bridge size, with treat cards & the same border as the SDOB.

The 2015 deck will be out of print after December 31 of this year. I'll post more on the new deck when I get a little closer to finishing it up. I'm pretty happy with it so far! My only concern is that the borders are a coffin shape, & I don't know if that's going to bother anyone since there is a coffin card.

=)

☆ ☆ ☆ www.tarotbyseven.com ☆ ☆ ☆
seven stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1
greatdane 
The Lone Crone

OK SEVEN, you can forget my request for any other Lenormand :-)

This sounds like it will be fabulous!

I would have to envision the borders, but if they are MINIMAL, coffin or not, they likely wouldn't bother me on a Lenormand at all. I just like as big a Lenormand image as possible, and that means minimal borders.

Can't wait to see it.

Old 4 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #2
seven stars 
Citizen

how about the Halloween tidbits....on the last one I put pumpkins, spider webs, the Grim Reaper, etc.....too much? Would you rather have it very traditional with just the matching Samhain border?

Old 3 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #3
MoonGypsy 
Source Heiress

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven stars View Post
how about the Halloween tidbits....on the last one I put pumpkins, spider webs, the Grim Reaper, etc.....too much? Would you rather have it very traditional with just the matching Samhain border?
Personally, i LOVE the Halloween bits....However--At least enough to give it a Spooky Atmosphere and Ambiance for a Samhain
edition...As long as the main image is still obvious and the main event.

Last edited by MoonGypsy; 3 Days Ago at 10:38.
MoonGypsy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #4
greatdane 
The Lone Crone

As someone whose fav Halloween Lenormand is your first Samhain deck :-), I don't really need a ton of Halloween/Samhain stuff on another deck. As long as the deck has a suitably dark feel, I'm good.

Old 3 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #5
reall 
Citizen

Just to say I don't mind borders as long it wont take to much spotlight! also noticed coffin outline design trend recently! lol
N to say I don't remember seing your desogn but instead of sharp/prominent border you can try experiment with darker overlay with lighter central coffin space? i.e to make paper look watermarked/aged in that shape? just idea!^^
reall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #6
seven stars 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by reall View Post
Just to say I don't mind borders as long it wont take to much spotlight! also noticed coffin outline design trend recently! lol
N to say I don't remember seing your desogn but instead of sharp/prominent border you can try experiment with darker overlay with lighter central coffin space? i.e to make paper look watermarked/aged in that shape? just idea!^^
NO WAY SERIOUSLY?????? MAN, I googled all over just wanting to be sure I wasn't copying an idea!!!! Who?????????

And, ya I was thinking maybe not so much with the halloween stuff on the images....BUT, I want to do like with the Tarot deck & put a different Treat card in each of the decks.

Which....just so you know....that really is an awkward extra bit of work on my end for every order, but I want to do it!

Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #7
reall 
Citizen

Quote:
NO WAY SERIOUSLY?????? MAN, I googled all over just wanting to be sure I wasn't copying an idea!!!! Who?????????

And, ya I was thinking maybe not so much with the halloween stuff on the images....BUT, I want to do like with the Tarot deck & put a different Treat card in each of the decks.

Which....just so you know....that really is an awkward extra bit of work on my end for every order, but I want to do it!
oh! don't worry I didn't see it on lenormand! just tarot and some webtoons/design pages I fallow!^^ lol

like idea of extra cards and HW theme! lookingforward to see how you'll do it? know it'll be fantastic aged deck for sure as those are your thing!^^ lol

p.s will pm you for advice on *historical topic I'm dealing with! lol
reall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #8
MoonGypsy 
Source Heiress

Quote:

Seven, i think most likely Reall must have meant YOUR personal creative trend with the coffins for this years Samhain decks
that you are creating. i personally think it is a brilliant and original idea on your part, Seven. i haven't seen anything like it. xoxo

P.S. Putting in an extra different treat card in everyone's deck is one of the countless touches
that make your decks so extra special! xoxox You work so hard to make us happy, my friend! And you certainly do!!!

Last edited by MoonGypsy; 2 Days Ago at 09:33.
MoonGypsy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #9
seven stars 
Citizen

Here's what it's looking like, same card back as the Dearly Departed Bastard.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17Samhain Len.jpg (44.3 KB, 6 views)

Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #10
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today