Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

prudence 
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicjack View Post
I was able to visit The Lucky Mojo Curio Co. because it is one of my most favorite places on the Internet, if not on this planet. I knew I should have taken the time for a reading but I was off to Korbel winery. I must take a drive back up there soon.
It's hands down my all time favorite occult shop, and I've been to loads of them from east coast to the west. Catherine was available by phone for readings back a few years ago, I'm thinking she still may be. Other than her reading ability, I was also very impressed with how much time she spent on what was meant to be a rather short reading. Her rates are also very reasonable.

We are amazed but not amused
By all the things you say that you'll do...~Stevie Wonder
prudence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #11
Ace 
Life is an Elephant

I have read what others say and I have to say it: the best reader I know is ME!

And I think that is true for ALL of us. We really know ourselves best, we just have to back up a bit and be objective about it.

Barb

www.bgmeyer.com/blog.html

Reading Tarot cards: the most fun you can have and keep your clothes on!

Do away with your
Throat and lips,
And let me hear
What you can say.
--Shih-tou (700-790)
Ace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #12
Trogon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
It would be mighty interesting to get an actual, physical reading from a Tarotist who's just seated across you, right? I think I just might try that out. Altho I'm rather curious as to why the friend who inspired you decided to quit the Tarot.
I do have to agree about getting a reading from someone like that. I HAVE had readings from two psychics, both down in Sedona, AZ. One was just a psychic reading without any physical tools and it was extremely good and very helpful at the time. The other was a couple of years later and he used a pendulum, but in a different manner than I'd ever seen; he had a board with letters and numbers in a large circle - the pendulum would go around and he'd watch and letters and phrases or whatever would kind of jump out at him. It was a very accurate and interesting reading.

The friend, who lived next door to us for several years, didn't exactly "quit" Tarot so to speak. Rather, the more mundane matters of work and life in general kind of pushed Tarot to the way-side. She lives in Tucson now and has been retired for a lot of years. Next time I talk to her, I should ask if she's gotten interested in Tarot again at all.

"A famous person once said; 'you can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time' ... but, as I (an even more famous person) say; 'if you don't teach them to read, you can fool them whenever you like!'"
[Max Headroom]
Trogon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #13
DownUnderNZer 
Time Traveller

A very dead one now, but when she was alive she was simply the BEST - the Tarot was just a prop really.

Think her name was Elizabeth or Catherine and she was from the UK and when I saw her she was well into her 60s or even 70s.

The bomb dot com...cream of the cream.

DND
DownUnderNZer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #14
nisaba 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancrew49 View Post
As far as accuracy in reading for my life, I'm the best reader I've ever met.
<grin> I was about to say something similar, a long as I'm reading for other people! The cards just seem to sing to me. And I have a friend in Brisbane who is an excoriating reader.

This message is protected by the ejaculation of serpents. Life is a holy moment, a brief flash of sentience in the sacred abyss.

Sometimes a rotting corpse has to be a better choice than any of the candidates offered up to us by our political systems.
nisaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #15
Alta 
Golden Silvery Dionna

I had a random reading once when I was in the midst of total personal chaos. It was a lovely sunny day and she was sitting on the low wide wall in front of the Halifax Public Library. She used two cards for every position of the CC and it was the best reading, perfect for that time.

MeeWah, who used to be a member here, gave me some of the best readings that I have ever had.

I agree that we are the best readers for ourselves because we know our own lives and can see where the cards fit in.
Alta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Days Ago Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #16
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today