Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

One Card, One Sentence Game # 141

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Swords
You've moved on emotionally, you're in a better place.


Where is my connection with KoP headed?
Strength
You guys will have a stronger connection once you sort out your current situatin

Q above
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #981
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
5 if wands
You may have thought there was a lot of action going on, or you had a lot going on that you couldnt full grasp the emotion of it.

How will work be for me tonight.
6 of Pentacles
Poor returns for your efforts comes to mind, or very little tip


What can I do to help find a happy solution
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #982
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Pentacles
Poor returns for your efforts comes to mind, or very little tip


What can I do to help find a happy solution
King of Wands : take the lead, be assertive or proactive . Avoid being passive and bring to the table options or creative solutions.


Q: was x happy to see me ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #983
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
6 of Pentacles
Poor returns for your efforts comes to mind, or very little tip


What can I do to help find a happy solution
7 of pents
Try to be patient things will be better soon

Will I get more bookings this week?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #984
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 
Citizen

BrightEye's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
bring to the table options or creative solutions.
I don't have any
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #985
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 
Citizen

WaterSong's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
7 of pents
Try to be patient things will be better soon

Will I get more bookings this week?
magician : I do think, yes, you will ! People are starting to notice your talent , and you will have more requests...it seems it could be internet based, often this card means that for me .


Q: was x happy to see me ?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #986
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 
Citizen

Jdance's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSong View Post
magician : I do think, yes, you will ! People are starting to notice your talent , and you will have more requests...it seems it could be internet based, often this card means that for me .


Q: was x happy to see me ?
Magician (base knight of wands)
100% yes.. very happy and enthusiastic if i dare say


Q: What does T feel for me?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #987
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 
Citizen

SabrinaSpellman's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Magician (base knight of wands)
100% yes.. very happy and enthusiastic if i dare say


Q: What does T feel for me?
9 of cups
You make him feel good about himself... he likes that you give him an ego boost. You make them happy

Is its necessary to find a second job or will I be well off with this one?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #988
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 
Citizen

LadyKathryn's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
9 of cups

You make him feel good about himself... he likes that you give him an ego boost. You make them happy



Is its necessary to find a second job or will I be well off with this one?


10 of swords rx: I think you'll be ok- a second job is just a bonus

I keep having dreams so full of hope and a future together that I wake up crying. Because being awake is so painful. - what do they mean?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #989
Nineveh's Avatar
Nineveh  Nineveh is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Mar 2010
Location: In His Divine Grace
Posts: 13,597
Nineveh 
Citizen

Nineveh's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
10 of swords rx: I think you'll be ok- a second job is just a bonus

I keep having dreams so full of hope and a future together that I wake up crying. Because being awake is so painful. - what do they mean?
King of wands rx

It means that you are not happy with the man in your life as he is not making you happy -he's selfish or if you are single you long for a charismatic and adventurous man.

How was I perceived by HR today?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #990


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.