Knight of Swords

MagicWhisper

The cards have spiritual significance to me. If the Devil card comes up, I treat it as a little warning. If the Tower card comes up, then maybe something is wrong in my life. It's always a joy when the Lovers card comes up. The Knight of Swords to me means that there is someone in my life who is taking swift, positive action. Perhaps it's not for me to know who this person is just yet, but it comforts me to know that my problem is being handled. Does anyone else have any input? (The Knight of Swords appeared in a personal reading).

Eddie

For me, this card always signifies change. It hardly ever stands for a person. If I am looking for change, this knight is a welcome sight.

I always have to hang on to my hat though, for it is always fast.

Eddie

.traveller.

Most of the time, the Knight of Swords represents me going where angels fear to tread. I guess it's supposed to be a warning for me, to think before acting.
Other than that, I've had it show up for internet disputes, and another time it represented a bicyclist.

rwcarter

The Knight of Swords' action is usually swift, but not always positive. Walking where angels fear to tread, acting before thinking, looking before leaping, going off half-cocked are all appropriate metaphors for what the Knight of Swords is doing. The Knight can also be someone who loves to argue for the sake of arguing.

If the Knight only ever shows up in a positive light in your readings, that's cool. But, as with all of the cards, their appearance isn't inherently either positive or negative.

Rodney

SirRushing

Knights Swords can mean a person who thinks that they are doing the right thing that they will do an action without thinking about the consequences. Basically just acting on impulses without much thought. Sometimes this can be a good think, or a bad thing.

It is like a hot and heavy one night stand. Man and woman have sex after meeting each other at a bar. After sex, they are like "Ew, I can't believe I did it with you. I don't want to see you ever again. God, why do I keep getting myself into quickie relationships with strangers! I need to stop this. I am out of control!!!!"

Versus...

Man and woman have sex with each other in the bathroom of a bar. After sex they were like, "Wow, I never made love to a stranger that made me felt like I met my soulmate. We should exchange numbers." After a month of dating, the relationship felt so right that they decided to get married. And have been happily married for 50 years.

Both are impulsive Knight Swords relationships with different results.

PAMUYA

rwcarter said:
The Knight of Swords' action is usually swift, but not always positive. Walking where angels fear to tread, acting before thinking, looking before leaping, going off half-cocked are all appropriate metaphors for what the Knight of Swords is doing. The Knight can also be someone who loves to argue for the sake of arguing.

If the Knight only ever shows up in a positive light in your readings, that's cool. But, as with all of the cards, their appearance isn't inherently either positive or negative.

Rodney
This is how I have seen this card, I have also seen this as a "love em and leave him type of person"... quick to jump in without thinking things through..breaking hearts along the way.

SirRushing

Sassyjackal said:
This is how I have seen this card, I have also seen this as a "love em and leave him type of person"... quick to jump in without thinking things through..breaking hearts along the way.

I believe that this describes Knight Swords, but someone told me that Knight Wands is a "love em and leave em" type of person. I am confused on which Knight is a "wham bam thank you ma'am".

willowfox

Knight swords the need to speak up for yourself, say your piece, clear the air.

If you have a problem then it suggests that it is being attended to swiftly, it would usually apply to private as public and government would be Knight pents.

A cop arresting you would be the Knight swords, catching you are a car chase, jumping the lights etc.

Fostha

SirRushing said:
I am confused on which Knight is a "wham bam thank you ma'am".
I'd say thats more knight of wands. Just MO.:)

Inana

A difficult conversation that needs to take place.