World Tarot Day plans anyone?

gregory

42 cards, yikes! every time you guys talk about that, i get all stressed out just thinking about it. i find 6 cards a lot to contend with :)
Nobody will EVER top the one i did *smug* It was sheerly BRILLIANT.

And I usually prefer a single card !

Shade

With that experience fresh in everyone's minds, I'd go back really soon, speak to some of the same staff, and ask them if they can introduce their manager. Then ask him if you can have a regular weekly gig reading publicly there. Offer a quarter of your take for the house. :)

Certainly a possibility but I would much prefer to read for mojitos.

nisaba

Nobody will EVER top the one i did *smug* It was sheerly BRILLIANT.

And I usually prefer a single card !

Yes, I remember that. Any time you like, you can post the link for our viewing pleasure. :)

Shade

It's world Tarot Day again, does anyone have plans for sharing their love of Tarot?

This evening, I plan to return to the site of last year's adventure to drink mojitos and read the cards.

EmpyreanKnight

I didn't even know this is a thing. It's already past 1am of the next day. :(

Barleywine

I caught up to this in time this year! I have some time before our evening guests arrive and think I can fit it in. It will be an evening of drinking Irish Peach Sours and Bloody Marys, so I'd better take a picture of it :D

Philosophical question of the day: Which "wild card" significator would you use for Zaphod Beeblebrox?

lantana

I totally forgot about World Tarot Day, but I did just complete a nice Celtic Cross spread. I can consider that a festivity, right?

I'm not really one for going out and offering public readings just yet, but I might offer readings for friends this evening. Wish I could do something in person!

nisaba

I totally forgot about World Tarot Day, but I did just complete a nice Celtic Cross spread. I can consider that a festivity, right?

I'm not really one for going out and offering public readings just yet, but I might offer readings for friends this evening. Wish I could do something in person!

I celebrated more n FB than in life: my real-world (such as it is) suddenly got crazy and I simply didn't have the time to wear a lilac, grab a towel and sally forth into the world to do a Tarot reading. :(

Trogon

Dang it! I've missed this a bunch of times now. I'm going to have to set a reminder on my digital watch (well, actually my cell phone ... but really, when it comes down to it, that's only a super-fancy digital watch) for next year!

Philosophical question of the day: Which "wild card" significator would you use for Zaphod Beeblebrox?

Two of Swords!