What Matters Spread (3 cards)

Glass Owl

What Matters Spread by Glass Owl

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1-3-2

1. What lies behind you
2. What lies before you
3. What lies within you

punchinella

Glass Owl, I was looking for something else and just stumbled into this, and really like it. I do p-p-f constantly, and am a big fan of 3-card spreads. This is nice because it adds some extra dimension by changing/extending the meaning of the middle position. I suppose the card still does represent the present, but the present viewed more--hopefully, as a space more pregnant with potential. And, that middle space is not just the present either, is it, it's the person. So empowering!

claira justine

Wow! I just used this spread! It is pretty spot on :)

Egypt

agree

I have to agree i very much admire you for this spread. Most people are often afraid to use the 3 card spread after they have advanced in their readings. I like that you took the 3 card spread and made it into more of a meaning. Especially if you are doing daily readings for someone and you need to remember two spreads write off of the bat. the two spread combined will make for a very interesting reading. I am going to try the past present and future spread, and beneath that i will use your spread as the second spread!! This will be an exciting experiment.

I also believe this is a multi purpose spread, as you may take it and use it in so many different other spreads ! <3 BRAVO indeed!

Wakan_Tanka

Wow, Glass Owl, I've really got to thank you for this spread for many reasons. Thank you!