Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon

All Is One

Minderwiz, I am sure you will be successful in your pursuit, I think that more commonly now that so many books and computer programs are available everywhere, the curious soon find that there is so much more to the art of astrology, and, like me, are aware that their questions can't be answered by the quick and shallow approach.

You are also suble and tactful, probably naturally so, and intuitive, so all these traits make you someone who people would want to read their stars.

Best of luck with your future career, and thank you again.

miss_apples

Re: Scorpio Sun ~ Leo Moon

All Is One said:
I know some of what the Leo Sun~ Scorpio Moon people are like because I had two longtime boyfriends (live-in) with that combination and it was eerily attractive to me, but I had never done their charts. Years later I find out their planets and it would be funny if those relationships were not so insane and obsessive on both sides. Seems they both had a history of girlfriends who happened to be Scorpios.

I struggle with the conflicting nature I have and it is even worse having a Gemini ascendent.

Born: Oct 31, 1961 7:51 pm in New Orleans, Lousiana.

I have heard somewhere that people are heavily attracted to people whose moon sign matches their sun sign and vice versa.
So if thats true...that would explain why these boyfriends youve had w/leo-scorpio combos have had a lot of scorpio girlfriends. I myself have never had a scorpio boyfriend but I cant even keep count of how many times Ive had a crush on a scorpio...lol.
Also..Im a Leo with a scorpio moon and my daughter is a scorpio with a leo moon...I find that very interesting.

All Is One

Mothers and Daughters

That is interesting...how do you and your daughter get along? I was hoping for a girl, a scorpio or a libra would be good, so would cancer or pisces, a gemini or an aquarious would also work well.

miss_apples

Its wierd...My daughter seems almost more Leo than I am...she is very outgoing like a leo is while Im very shy. She is four and has a very curious nature about her...i know that most kids do but I think her curiosity is more prominent. I also have a son and he is a Taurus...which makes him very very stubborn...oh boy is he stubborn. So my daughters scorpian curiosity is easier to deal with than my sons taurean stubborness...but I think both attributes will be helpful to them when they get older.

Celtic_Dragon

Minderwiz said:
Celtic Dragon,

If you don't mind waiting a little, I'll do a reading for you. post your time (hh:mm) date (dd/mm/yyyy) and place (location) of birth.

I have someone that I've promised a reading to but I will have a go at yours afterwards.

No, I don't mind one bit. I've never had my chart read to be before. I've tried it myself, like i said before but could only make out some symbols. That and the only places I could find a chart said that it would only give me half of once and I had to pay for the rest or something like that. But now I'm just too busy learnin the tarot to have time for that. Anywho thanks!

(edited for:) Oh right! forgot.... 08:16am ; 07/08/1983 ; Grand Junction, Colorado us.

Minderwiz

OK, I'll get round to it when I can.

Can I just confirm your date of birth - in Europe the date would be taken as the 7th August 1983 - but I know the US form would be 8th July 1983 - the former making you a Leo, the latter making you Cancer - so please can you confirm Whether you are July or August.

Celtic_Dragon

7th august, I diliberately wrote it that way for international (probably I'm just used to it from being on the WWW too much, wayyy too much ;) )

Minderwiz

Thanks a lot - I rather suspected that you were conforming to my requested format but as the date made sense in either US or international format I thought I better check - a reading based on the wrong date is NOT what you want. :)

Minderwiz

I've just entered the data and cast the chart - this is going to be an interesting interpretation - you have quite a few conjunctions.

Mercury / Venus to 5 minutes of arc and both also conjunct the Ascendant

Pluto and Saturn

Moon and Mars

Jupiter and Uranus

Sun conjunct Part of Fortune

Neptune conjunct South Node

EVERY planet has a conjunction with either a point or another planet. I don't usually use Chiron but I can see that that is also conjunct your MC.

So you've definitely whetted my interest in your chart.

Celtic_Dragon

Originally posted by Minderwiz EVERY planet has a conjunction with either a point or another planet. I don't usually use Chiron but I can see that that is also conjunct your MC.

So you've definitely whetted my interest in your chart. [/B]

Well, I guess the appropreate response is thank you....but if you don't mind me asking what's the MC or Chiron for that matter? And are conjunctions good, bad, unique/rare or just complicated? (cause I know complicated :D) and thank you again for taking the time out for this...

edited to add...you mentioned south node does that mean the solar eclipse will be effecting me the way the lunar eclipse affected others?