Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Oracle of Dr. John Dee

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Decks

Resident

tarotesoterica 
Resident

The Oracle of Dr. John Dee

I picked this up on a whim at a used bookstore. They had a bunch of new unwrapped copies for $5.00 so I couldn't really help myself. Upon scanning through the book and deck it seemed to be quite involved, more so than I thought it would have. Does anyone have any experience using it with the gold paper layout it provided? Do you like working with this deck? Why or why not? I haven't touched it yet after initially going through it. Ive looked online and I don't see much about this one. I can see how it might not appeal to a large group of people. The artwork really appeals to me, also Ive always had great interest in John Dee and that whole era of spirituality. This one is going to take some time studying before I really feel comfortable with it I think.
Top   #1
Citizen

AJ 
Citizen

I've tried. Like you, picked it up for next to nothing.

I just get decks like this to use on my blog, and couldn't make this one go although I gave it three chances.

I have it in the 'going' deck pile. Way too complicated to be an oracle. Maybe someone with a real interest in Jonathon Dee would enjoy it as part of a hobby?
Top   #2

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.