Saturn transiting your 12th?

Deszroo

autumn star what other planets aspect your Saturn/12th maybe that too had to do the with effect on health or the kind of debility that arose.?

In any case, thinking about the 12th and how its often likened to the wanning moon...the end phase of a journey..when you put Saturn in there as well...associated with restriction, chronicness, time, slowness, dragging down of energies or stabilization....I can see how the combo equals illness or just not feeling too hot, in many cases. For others is might manifest in other ways.

The other side of the coin is that we are made (if we can or choose) to take responsibility and make or remake things or sometimes structures change with our without our say in it..consciously as least. I've begun to think about the things I was doing... driving myself physically to the edge. Something in you knows your diving fast but think you're actually flying. This resulted in illness/injury. This was still while Saturn was in my early 11th in 2004. Around the same time this year...the same scenario occurred more or less and resulted in the same but with more impact...enough to get me to STOP! and notice or rather, admit.

I am often so gratefull for this repose.There were people and things that I had to leave and that had to leave me. I also have an afinity with the water houses in terms of aspects/placements ;this transit has made be accept and respect that with deeper simplicity and understanding. My self-undoing was at once a cleansing; all water houses have to do with process of elimination, a lesson, an escape, time out, attention to both the little and bigger picture. I've also been going through transiting Nep apsecting natal Nep so thats another addition.

But now, what about the part about the 12th house where planet(s) there are also actually a bundle of extra strength or such in reserve to draw upon?.

What comes to mind right now is that in many ways Saturn is also a trooper!.

Desz

paradoxx

autumn star said:
I am really anticipating what the transit will bring when it conjuncts my asc ... which will happen at the end of september ... and what life will be like in the next month. I really don't know what to expect.

Mars will go retrograde on the 1st of october deep in Taurus, just a heads up Autumn Star. At least venus is preparing ot conjunct Jupiter in Libra, so expect more fair play, thankfully so too!