Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Message from Solandia

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot

Citizen

Puppet Master 
Citizen

Solanida thanks it's been fun. This is the last of the old sites I was on so it's sad to see it go but everything must end eventually. I am going to miss this place even if I haven't been around much the last few years it was where it all began for me and that makes it special just like my first deck. Solandia may the Kami look over and protect you and everyone else here.
Top   #161
Resident

Eusebia 
Resident

Solandia, good bye and thank you!

I was never really active in the forums. but I loved them a ressource for information.

Eusebia
Top   #162
Citizen

kenji 
Citizen

Dear Solandia and all

Thank you very much Solandia for everything you have done for us. We shall never forget your greatest contributions to the Tarot world!

And thank you everyone for your friendship. See you at some other forum, or find me at Twitter or Facebook (@valet_de_coupe)
Top   #163
Senior Citizen

Astraea 
Senior Citizen

Kenji, it's so nice to see you. I hope to encounter you elsewhere. Many blessings to you.
Top   #164
Cat on a cold stone roof

gregory 
Cat on a cold stone roof

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_scorp View Post
csdude, I don't think you get it. We're not being negative at all. We are supporting Solandia's decision to close in its current format. Because unlike you, some of us believe that AT is what it is because of Solandia. She had the vision to set all of this up. And, a lot of us have actually met Solandia so, we don't think of her as just someone who pays a website hosting bill.

This is her heart and soul and, members are transient.

There are a number of other members who have the qualification, skills and experience to take over (myself included). It's not the point.

I have nothing against you starting your own community. I just don't think that you should be trying to take this community with you.

with love
purple_scorp
Thanks purpls. That is exactly it. WE, the members who are - as you say - the community are saying that the person who made it, whose heart it is - gets to take it with her - because WE know that whatever you think, it would not be AT without her,

And also that we love her and support her in her decision. Because of how we feel about HER.

And yes - someone qualified and competent, who is a long standing part of the community, like purps, would perhaps be more suitable than a new member like yourself - but I've known purps for years and she already has more details about me than this place does - and I wouldn't' want to see her take over either.

Goodbye AT - it's been real.
Top   #165
Citizen

Mellaenn 
Citizen

Thank you, Solandia, for rocking my tarot world! AT was a huge part of my life for many years and I treasure the things I learned here and the people I met. I especically loved the year so many of us - including you! - had such a strong -presence at Readers Studio in New York and getting to meet so many peeps in Real Life.

Best of luck to Solandia and to everyone here and may we all go to spread the love of tarot wherever we go!
Top   #166
Citizen

GoldenWolf 
Citizen

Solandia, thank you for all your hard work and dedication over the years. This forum is a great resource and I appreciate the fact that much of the information will be archived. I'm sure you have good reasons for this decision. Like others, I hope that you may change your mind and re-open the forum again. In any case, good luck in the future and many thanks.
Top   #167
Citizen

Chiriku 
Citizen

Thank you, Solandia. Not many people in the world can say they created THE pre-eminent, global online community for an entire discipline. This is an astonishing feat.

This community has added a great deal of good to my life, even for years before I finally got a proper account in 2010, but it has also added immeasurably to the art of Tarot in the 21st century and going forward.

Very, very well done.

C.
Top   #168
Citizen

kenji 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraea View Post
Kenji, it's so nice to see you. I hope to encounter you elsewhere. Many blessings to you.
Hi, it's been a while Astraea Thanks and the same to you!
Top   #169
Citizen

OnePotato 
Citizen

Thank you Solandia for your cultural contribution to the world.
It's been serious fun.
Best wishes in your future,
Bill
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.