Random Q&As - round 3

WaterSong

There is a reason why it has that meaning. It's calling cards, which people would go out to deliver each day as a social frivolity.

The times it means frivolity is one carders, or when before a person card or Lilies.

At the same time, the Bouquet has meanings that wouldn't really, in tradition, be in keeping with the concept of frivolity.

I think the cards do progress with time but the core language should remain true to the European roots and background. However combination is they key :) it is a neutral card.

aaah yes...calling cards! now I can see that meaning attached to it, but you know....things have changed so much since then.

Yes, I agree it is important to know the traditional meanings, the origins of these symbols...now that you said that it makes sense ...
I tend to read intuitively, so I started just building up my own system and relationship with the cards...thank you for taking the time to let me know....this has been truly interesting....:)

andybc

aaah yes...calling cards! now I can see that meaning attached to it, but you know....things have changed so much since then.

Yes, I agree it is important to know the traditional meanings, the origins of these symbols...now that you said that it makes sense ...
I tend to read intuitively, so I started just building up my own system and relationship with the cards...thank you for taking the time to let me know....this has been truly interesting....:)

It's one of those strange ones - it doesn't look right lol. It's why it has to be before a person card, or Lilies which is a person but not after Letter lol. It's a literal calling card of a frivolous person lol :) lenormansd has quirks ;)

MoiraKarin

Andy and Magenta...if ever you two married...your card combo would not be LETTER and BOUQUET, but rather WHIP and OWLS or SNAKE and WHIP. :D:D:D

I do declare.....

Maybe not a match made in heaven, but definitely one of interest! :D

Or child birds whip :D

DownUnderNZer

MOIRAKARIN Lol...possibly!

Mine was the last question like 3 pages back, so just so it is up to date with slight ammendment:

Q: Is "L" taking "MRF" for a ride with false promises, still sussing things out, or maybe just being lazy perhaps...is he on the up and up or not?

MoiraKarin

MOIRAKARIN Lol...possibly!

Mine was the last question like 3 pages back, so just so it is up to date with slight ammendment:

Q: Is "L" taking "MRF" for a ride with false promises, still sussing things out, or maybe just being lazy perhaps...is he on the up and up or not?

clover fox bear lilies key

He feels reluctant but he will be deterimined to put all his strength together and commit to the promise he made and "take that ride".
-------------------
What do i need to know..

DownUnderNZer

clover fox bear lilies key

He feels reluctant but he will be deterimined to put all his strength together and commit to the promise he made and "take that ride".
-------------------
What do i need to know..

Cant help but think Bear means "lazy" too although I know it really isnt in modern or traditional Lenormand views. Just flitted across my mind. Lol lol lol...

Or this is yet to happen...

Anyways, gonna try two cards for you this time:

HORSEMAN SCYTHE

I think there is some decision that you have to make based on some information you have received or even a message that has been passed on to you. Could be an UPDATE to a situation or an absolutely new thing. This has been within the last day, week to a month, or you have to make a decision within that time.

QUESTION: Will "L" see through "MRFs" ruse?

MoiraKarin

Cant help but think Bear means "lazy" too although I know it really isnt in modern or traditional Lenormand views. Just flitted across my mind. Lol lol lol...
?

Yes i had the same feeling here, although i do not go with a specific lenormand system . LOL

Mona18

QUESTION: Will "L" see through "MRFs" ruse?

Tree - Rider - Mice
Cross

I think L has a "feeling" about MRF, there's something not right about the situation. L will be cautious, and move slowly and stay calm. Though a "messenger" L will learn that MRF is not being totally honest. It will cause some angst.

-----------------
How will things develop between B and I?

MoiraKarin

mine has been skipped....

DownUnderNZer

mine has been skipped....

Wasnt your answer this? It is about 2 to 4 up.

Anyways, gonna try two cards for you this time:

HORSEMAN SCYTHE

I think there is some decision that you have to make based on some information you have received or even a message that has been passed on to you. Could be an UPDATE to a situation or an absolutely new thing. This has been within the last day, week to a month, or you have to make a decision within that time.

Or it is yet to happen....

Or was there another question overlooked perhaps...

Next is MONA18 if yours have been answered:

MONA18: How will things develop between B and I?