Year card - Wheel of Fortune

star-lover

lol at whitestar -- hope things are settling for you

you used the exact right words!

i couldnt find the general year card thread and apparently theres more than one way to calculate your year?

can someone calculate 26-10-1984 for me and see what you get?

i get 4 - emperor and does this bode well for someone setting up or consolidating/expanding a business? it would seem so

balenciaga

Yup - I added up your birth year and got the emperor as well. I guess that is your personality card or soul card. If you calculate your month and date of birth + 2008, you will get a card for this year - see what kind of year it will be for you.
10 + 26 + 2008 = 19=the sun - wow! Great year for you!

star-lover

balenciaga said:
Yup - I added up your birth year and got the emperor as well. I guess that is your personality card or soul card. If you calculate your month and date of birth + 2008, you will get a card for this year - see what kind of year it will be for you.
10 + 26 + 2008 = 19=the sun - wow! Great year for you!

thanks B! duh - i put date of birth not current year

it's not mine, its a friend of mine's - i'm in a wheel year and tower/chariot personality card

and yes the sun looks great for them - thanks again
:)

bershka

It's great to read everyone's stories who are experiencing Wheel of Fortune

Unfortunately, I have to wait 9 more months to experience this energy.

I am in the year of the Hermit and it's not fun to be alone and work on your spiritual path. One of you mentioned going through trials and challenges, and that is what I have been going through especially since Strength just passed.

I really can't wait for Wheel of Fortune, but I just have to be patient....

Venusian

I am in my Wheel of Fortune Year, and honestly (and I'm very, very sure that my experience is not typical of the experiences of most) I have nothing to brag about.

I have made a little more money than last year since January, but all other aspects of my life continue to suffer. I didn't even realize that I was in my Wheel Year until reading this post and calculating my card. How ironic! LOL

-Star

Venusian

Actually Im not so sure Im in my Wheel year, because I am just realizing that although my numerology adds up to 11 (and the Wheel is the 11th card), the actual number on the Wheel is X. So maybe Im confusing myself a bit.

But it looks as if last year may have been my Wheel year, in which case I have a few stories I can share with you.

-Star

moon_shadow

Well, I entered the Wheel of Fortune year in mid March. I thought I'd stop by and share a bit of what's been going on.
So far.. it's been crazy.
It started out great. I quit smoking... I started to exercise and eat better.. I was starting to feel great.

Then...

*I decided to break up with my (online) bf - I think this time for good.
*I had some crazy allergic reaction to something - lasted for about a week.
*Some serious thing happened between my daughter and EX - she's now living with me(permanently). Been very stressful everyday.. with legal issues and my daughter needs lots of adjusting, tho I am glad to finally have her living with us. :)

Whitestar commented how it felt like Strength and Death combined together.. I could sense it at the time, but oh boy.. it really has been very trying so far in every aspect! And all of this happened less than one month into my Wheel of Fortune year! :bugeyed:

Whitestar

I think some of a Wheel year is what happens to you (out of your control, circumstances, the actions of other people), but also what things you decide to do.

I'm now in the second half of the Wheel year, and I'm feeling a lot of energy building. Kind of like Death, but I'm choosing to do it, rather than things happening TO me, if you know what I mean! In my last Wheel year (not this one), I decided to have a (second) baby.

annabubble

Okay, I'm a bit confused. (what's new? lol)

To calculate your year card thing you add up the month and date you were born on/in and then add on 2008 (for this year at least)? Does this apply from January through to December or from your birthday to your birthday? :confused:

Also if someone could tell me if I've added this up right 31 + 08 + 2008 = 2047 = 13. As far as I can tell I'm in a Death year or going to be after my birthday (feel free to correct). This would actually make sense if it's right though...

Whitestar

Yes, 13 Death. Most believe it goes from birthday to birthday.