Well I hear from them again spread

Pao

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have a spread that could provide more insight on whether or not you would hear from a person again?

I try to not read it yes or no questions but I can't really come up with a spread for this one.

TIA 🌹

Sentient

Pao, I would recommend asking a broader question, as the one you're proposing isn't very empowering.

You could ask "What do I need to understand about my relationship with X?"

Then, if you like, you could pull three cards with no position meanings. Or you could use position meanings of your choice, such as:

What am I seeing (about the relationship) / What am I not seeing / Advice
or
Me / Him / the relationship

Pao

Thanks Sentient. The reading isn't for me that's why I'm trying to come up with something relating to hearing from the person because that's what they want to onow. I need to start educating people on how to ask proper questions 😂

I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks 🌹

Trogon

If a person insists on asking a yes/no question, you could try a different divination method which works better for that such as a pendulum. However, in matters such as what you've mentioned, I would go for something a little more in-depth. Even a simple 3-card Issue-Blockage-Advice reading might give the person more help than a yes/no answer.

The problem with such a binary answer is that it gives very little information. "Yes", might mean "yes, you'll see them again when they break into your house to steal your stuff". So the initial "yes", while accurate, isn't very helpful.

Aries2014

Pao, I would recommend asking a broader question, as the one you're proposing isn't very empowering.

You could ask "What do I need to understand about my relationship with X?"

Then, if you like, you could pull three cards with no position meanings. Or you could use position meanings of your choice, such as:

What am I seeing (about the relationship) / What am I not seeing / Advice
or
Me / Him / the relationship

this sounds good I wll try this one myself!!